This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 86 S.A Gruppe Franken Kampftag der SA 1938

The Badge to the Left hand side is a very scarce Black Bakelite version / variant of the far more common Aluminium version Pictured to the right hand side.
    Attached Files

Comment

Something rarely seen.
      Richard V
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
        Something rarely seen.
        Originally posted by Richard View Post
        Richard V
        The SA Flugtag is also one of the better examples quality wise posted below albeit not quite as rare the example pictured below is also of superb quality and by same maker

#87 Brig . Aufmarsch . Brigade 35 Leipzig 13.-14.Oktober 1934
        Attached Files

Comment

Richard nice to see you still have some ammunition left ........... you might need it

Last edited by Martin Harding; 11-01-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Hi Martin, your SA Tinnie Collection has very nicely grown ... How many do you have now? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
              Hi Martin, your SA Tinnie Collection has very nicely grown ... How many do you have now? Cheers, Torsten.
              Hello Torsten, I honestly have no idea as I keep searching and discovering more SA Abzeichens all time, the reason is that I do not keep the SA tinnies all in one place, hence it is a total nightmare locating them. All I can say is when I post the 100th SA Badge do I get a Telegram from the Queen or will the Telegram be sent by you Torsten ................. if it's from you chuck in an OBE while your at it please

Comment

# 88 S.A Sportkampftage Der SA-Gruppe Westfalen Dortmund 1937
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

with so many tinnies to collect, how do you guys stay focused? Do you aim to collect only solely SA and from a certain year / Gau region etc?

Mil

Comment

To do with tinnies generally I stay focused with the motto "If I haven't got it, I want it"
                    Pete

Comment

Originally posted by Wood View Post
                      To do with tinnies generally I stay focused with the motto "If I haven't got it, I want it"
                      Pete
                      Very good slogan, but definitely an expensive motto.

Mil

Comment

# 89 S.A Friedrichshafen Tag der Bodensee 1935
                        Attached Files

Comment

# 90 SA-1.Badischer S.A.Sporttag Bruchsal 1934
                          Attached Files

Comment

# 91 SA Brigade Aufmarsch Hann Ost in Uelzen 8.10.33
                            Adjacent to the Badge (for comparison ) I have posted another SA Badge #6 which adopts the same design (note also the identical Dates ) The Badge to the right has been previously posted on page one of this thread (Badge #6 )
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Martin Harding; 12-17-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

# 92 SA Sachsen 1934 (right hand side) Adjacent to the Badge (for comparison ) I have posted another SA Badge which adopts the same design.The Badge to the Left hand side I have already previously posted on this thread
                              Attached Files

Comment

Sa

Nice eariy SA
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,722 at 03:33 AM on Today.

Working...
                                X