Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CG is pretty close to JC.

Comment

So any possible remaining traces of left DNA of the first owner have obviously been destroyed by this idiot wearing the pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
        Swearigen was selling this uniform set as shown in this photo in 80". But what happened next, no idea and this is what I am asking now.
        Swearigen got from S. Leigh who entered Brown House and claimed got the uniform set from Brown House. He likes to dress it during show. Note this cap is featured in book too.
        This cap is not the same as Wolfe/Craig's one.
        Per Axis Forum, this second set was acquired from the Brown House by Navigator Lieutenant Sydney Leigh, who had just fled from a POW camp near Munich. Here are the other pictures from Axis.

Comment

So how many sets are out there in private collections? Not held by the Russian government.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzkrieg gsd View Post
            So how many sets are out there in private collections? Not held by the Russian government.
            Hitler had many shirts due to him sweating a lot after speeches so it's not surprising that more than a few have survived.

Comment

Intriguing thread from start to finish.

Comment

I know there are AH boxer shorts out there. They're pictured in the Griffith book.

Comment

With the AH visor coming back up for auction in September 2019 and this thread is now some 5 years old what are peoples feelings on authenticity?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hitler Uniform

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                    I know there are AH boxer shorts out there. They're pictured in the Griffith book.
                    I have a pair of Goring's boxers that are pictured in Kenneth Alford's book "Sacking Aladin's Cave".

Comment

Originally posted by William A. Bell View Post
                      I have a pair of Goring's boxers that are pictured in Kenneth Alford's book "Sacking Aladin's Cave".
                      I am sure both of those originated from The Illustrious Ed Win! As original as you can get.... underwear that is

On the hat, it fine and I am certain that is the one that originated from my area many decades ago.
                      Bob
                      www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X