Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying this thread of cultural significance. The odal rune is the primary symbol of this Heritage as I understand it.

The right of primogeniture was similar in England.

Here's to wiping out communism!

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
      If anyone else has any Cultural pieces that they want to share, please post them here!
      Don't tempt me, Erich. You've already seen this but here we go again...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
        Don't tempt me, Erich. You've already seen this but here we go again...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
        Thanks for posting it again Capt, I never tire of seeing your display. Here's one more bread plate with a nice Pagan saying that I just picked up to go along with my other one.
        Attached Files

Comment

very rare...

Comment

Wonderful Erich! Great pieces. I know that you enjoy the finer ss collectibles and it is always a treat to see what amazing relics you turn up! Can't wait to see your ss korner.

Comment

remarkable Erich

(and C.R.),,just had to chime in and add my thanks for sharing your amazing (rare) works of art.
              Best regards,
              Paul
              Last edited by PaulMann; 05-28-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: a

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. R View Post
                Wonderful Erich! Great pieces. I know that you enjoy the finer ss collectibles and it is always a treat to see what amazing relics you turn up! Can't wait to see your ss korner.
                Thanks for the kind words Capt, I really like the off the wall pieces that you don't see everyday. I will wait until the Winter Solstice to post my Yule corner! Best, Erich

Comment

I posted this Volkisch wall tile in an earlier thread but I think that it belongs here as well. Anyone else have any pieces to add to this thread?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Can we get some more contributions for this thread? I know that there is some amazing stuff out there that we'd all enjoy seeing!

Comment

One more for the thread..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice steve.
                        I love the Germanic proficiency badge there.

Speaking of cultural items - I think the SS TK Ring would be a 'cultural item'? or strictly speaking an award?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Here a sneak preview of my Yule corner.Hope to get it finished for the end of the year
                          The plate says: Dank dem Fuhrer-er gab uns brot.Thank to the fuhrer we have bread.

More photos when the ''project'' is done.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Etienne, I love that engraved wood behind there!

Comment

Thanks,I like it very much too.It is an original Sippentruhe dated 1935.Look at the denazified swastika at the bottom.

Comment

Very interesting and extraordinary pieces of craftmenship for sure - many thanks for sharing the pics!

It shows that there is far more to explore than "just" uniforms, daggers and such - these pieces speak a language of their very own, complement each other and spread more spirit of the time than many other (much more expensive) objects - finally they are a great add and help completing the view.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X