• Time
  • Show
Clear All

... one more!

another nice piece!
    Attached Files

Comment

....last one!

this one is cool also.. but i must say, my favorite is the 1st one!
      Attached Files

Comment

'I could entertain doubts' .......................

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Lumsden View Post
          'I could entertain doubts' .......................
          I will go further then Robin, the last three plates have been messed with to make them SS.

Plate 1:-
          A) The carving of the SS is not of the same quality as the oak leaf surround.
          B) You can also see where the original center design has been reworked to form a swastika. I see non straight edge cuts.
          C) The word Julfest 1940 looks like it was done by a modern wood inscribing "pen"

Plate 2:-
          The quality of the SS is very poor when compared to the letters that make up the rest of the words.

Plate 3:-
          You can clearly see where the rim was originally plain and has the symbols cut into it.

Attached Files

Comment

As can be seen here, the cuts are all of an unequal size and not straight. The symbols in the cuts are very poorly executed and no 3rd Reich craftsman made these items.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
              Michael & Thorsten, you're on the right track!

The apron of the European Masonic Templar Order has the skull and bones as its central theme. The skull dagger was only used in the highest rites of this templar group as a reminder as it lay on the altar of the penalty of the “blood oath;” usually, the cabala lay opened next to it.

Albert Pike was appointed head of the Illuminati operations in the U.S. in 1834. He is quoted as uttering these chilling words: “…and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer.” This dagger represents evil in its most pronounced and historical entity. Most Freemasons in the U.S. in the lower degrees have no understanding of the occult background of the illuminated ones.

Even 32nd-degree lodge brothers have no inkling of it, but clandestine groups such as the Skull and Bonesmen know; oh, yes, they know! Also, the 33rd degree is also replete with the occult values. The dagger is quite rare as the grandmasters would never willingly let one go in any instance, but the Freemasons were banned in the Third German Reich of Adolf Hitler. They were considered subversive, occultist, and antiwestern. Many lodges were raided by the SS and German police and in some of the lightening assaults on what the Nazi’s considered dens of vipers, many of the items of Masonic ritual were confiscated and most destroyed.
              Maestro,
              there is only one thing here that comes close to being true and that is about the Freemasons being banned by the TR. Nothing else that you have presented here is factual. It is all fiction. There are worse things to worry about in this world than the Masons.

Comment

...thank you!

David, excellent execution!
                thank you for detailed explanation on Robin's doubts.. I see why! here's where i found these & you wouldn't believe the price..
                https://www.germanmilitariacollectib...Y&searchin=ALL

Comment

Who tries to move faked cultural pieces?

I completely agree with David´s judjement on these plates.

Maestro,

Could you provide some more seller´s details?

A seller from Germany?

Elsewhere in Europe?

Perhaps a WAF member?

Comment

oldtimer seller in US.. not sure if WAF member. i don't believe he is aware of these issues raised by David.. i don't believe this is his area of expertise.. he has several hundreds if not thousands of relics from 40 years ago!

Comment

These copies are too well made to let me believe that indeed this is not his area of expertise.

Whatever: this forum helps to save money for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
                        I completely agree with David´s judjement on these plates.

Maestro,

Could you provide some more seller´s details?

A seller from Germany?

Elsewhere in Europe?

Perhaps a WAF member?
                        These plates have been for sale a long time. The pictures have been taken from his current advertisements offering their sale. The seller is Charles Warriner of Combat Relics in the USA. The Oakleaf plate with mobile swastika is $2950.00, double shield plate $2000.00 and Blut and Soil plate $2550.00

Comment

Hmmm... I wonder if that isn't the same Chuck Warriner listed here:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...Chuck+warriner

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
                            The Oakleaf plate with mobile swastika is $2950.00, double shield plate $2000.00 and Blut and Soil plate $2550.00

Comment

"..Ah yes! The tie-dyes and beer gut. I remember! "~John Huff

ETN, i believe its the same guy.. nice thread..

Comment

Originally posted by Steve T View Post
                                These plates have been for sale a long time. The pictures have been taken from his current advertisements offering their sale. The seller is Charles Warriner of Combat Relics in the USA. The Oakleaf plate with mobile swastika is $2950.00, double shield plate $2000.00 and Blut and Soil plate $2550.00
                                Thankfully,
                                a bit of reality and perhaps even some postings in this very thread seem to have reversed the over blown ideas( and hopes of some) as to prices and associations for these items, both the authentic , the "may-bes"and the not so authentic.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X