This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thorsten B.
    I don´t need you playing question-answer games.

This thread is about cultural items - not about bullying friendly collectors.
    You never cease to amaze. 'Ask nice and I'll show/answer' you say frequently. I make no such ultimatums myself. All I require is a question to which I have an answer. And for the record I'm not bullying you. I'm just keeping close steps to the tone you yourself set talking to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sal Williams View Post
      Thorsten, why don't you just post pics of the reverse and obverse of the Gahr piece/s ? Isn't there a german book about Gahr? Does it have pics of these? I would like to see pics (I know nothing about these so I wouldn't have a clue as to originality, but I am curious to see these things)

Best, Sal
      Yes, there is the Gahr book - written by two german authors (Meyer/Schild) as experts and pioneers in this amazing field of collecting SS cultural items.

On page 93 of that book one can find an obverse and also reverse pic of an original Gahr brooch.

Original Gahr jewelry pieces are so extremely rare that it is almost impossible to find any of them - so even pics of them as reference are kind of priceless.

Gaston stated that he wants to publish a book about cultural brooches - that is fine.

And that is one major reason why I won´t share more shots of my Gahr brooch.

Once a pic is out in the open - it is out in the open.

I use my pics of my pieces to publish my own book.

And I don´t need anybody else using my pics of my pieces for his/her book project.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorsten B. View Post
        "...Gaston stated that he wants to publish a book about cultural brooches - that is fine.

And that is one major reason why I won´t share more shots of my Gahr brooch.

And I don´t need anybody else using my pics of my pieces for his/her book project.
        Bull.
        If you post items and make claims on WAF then anyone can critique and question them.
        Us WAF members are not in a Thorston created Catch-22 since you claim we cant demand proof of your flimsy claims "because you are trying to put together a book."

If you really get a book out with all those fakes, then you will get called out on WAF again anyway...just like those old timer fraudulent dealers who created books with fakes in them on purpose to legitamize their fakes to make $

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay View Post
          If you really get a book out with all those fakes, then you will get called out on WAF again anyway...
          Which fakes, Michael?

Which fakes exactly?

Comment

Bull

Bull.
            all you need to do is make the photo unusable in anothers book or web site by adding some things to the photo...
            Like this.

"Beware of Wolves in WAF clothing"
            Attached Files

Comment

Catch 22 Thorston style

Which fakes, Michael?

Which fakes exactly?
              Gosh...I need more pictures to really answer that question.
              Besides I'm not sure I want my wisdom to be stolen by you for your "book"

Oops...Catch-22 Thorston style

Comment

Bull.
                If you post items and make claims on WAF then anyone can critique and question them.
                Us WAF members are not in a Thorston created Catch-22 since you claim we cant demand proof of your flimsy claims "because you are trying to put together a book."

If you really get a book out with all those fakes, then you will get called out on WAF again anyway...just like those old timer fraudulent dealers who created books with fakes in them on purpose to legitamize their fakes to make $
                He could just claim to have a book out. I recall a certain someone selling photocopies of the Gahr-book on GDC for $ but not actually delivering them to the customer. The name of the since banned culprit eludes me though.

Comment

If you really get a book out with all those fakes, then you will get called out on WAF again anyway...
                  Which fakes, Michael?

Which fakes exactly?

Come on, let´s get this straight for all to see:

Which fakes are you refering to here?

Name them, show them to us - and back up your claims!

Comment

Nostalgic GDC

Originally posted by Minnesinger View Post
                    He could just claim to have a book out. I recall a certain someone selling photocopies of the Gahr-book on GDC for $ but not actually delivering them to the customer. The name of the since banned culprit eludes me though.
                    Ah yes...
                    I recall personnally communicating with the person in charge of GDC on getting the particulars of that case.
                    By side channels I learned there was a lot more problems with this "culprit " on GDC than management would even admit...seems fake AH tableware was being moved...
                    or somthing like that...gosh, who was that "culprit" just too long ago to remember...?
                    Beware of Wolves ...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Fay
                      All you gots to do is read all my past "claims" on you...and there you go

Be a good boy now
                      You got suspended one time - wasn´t enough it seems.

Now back up your claims!

Comment

You got suspended one time - wasn´t enough it seems.

Now back up your claims!
                        How about the Supposed Gahr items for a start. NOTE this classic misdirection technique deflected back to the FAKE Gahr pieces. show the back of it or be silent.

Comment

I would also like to see better photos of the Gahr badge as well front and back
                          Cheers
                          Gary

Comment

Here is some holiday cheer to brighten up the thread, and this is from the time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

One more after this
                              Attached Files

Comment

last one
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X