BrunoMado

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see some Gold Party Badge matched sets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting... The copies of both the GPB awardees list and the Silver Eagle recipients list which I have are both from the same publication -- "Dienstrangliste der Politischen Leiter des Gaues Thüringen der NSDAP.," dated December 31, 1937. While it is never impossible that the same individual listed on two separate lists could have two different addresses, it is unusual.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
      Thanks for revealing your source. My Gauadler list is in a different format.
      I have your list as well- it is dated 1933. The one I show is dated 1938 as already mentioned. There is more than one list. You should get yourself the updated one.

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
        Interesting... The copies of both the GPB awardees list and the Silver Eagle recipients list which I have are both from the same publication -- "Dienstrangliste der Politischen Leiter des Gaues Thüringen der NSDAP.," dated December 31, 1937. While it is never impossible that the same individual listed on two separate lists could have two different addresses, it is unusual.
        Br. James
        The list you mention does not provide Gau Adler #s, just names, NSDAP numbers and places of residence. There is another- 1933 list -assigns Adler #s to the names.
        While the '33 list gives about 960 names/numbers, the 1937 is expanded to around 1140 entries.

cheers

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
          I have your list as well- it is dated 1933. The one I show is dated 1938 as already mentioned. There is more than one list. You should get yourself the updated one.
          So Beverungen lived in Zella-Mehlis in 1933 ! Why did you not just admit it ?

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
            So Beverungen lived in Zella-Mehlis in 1933 ! Why did you not just admit it ?
            You'd have to scroll down the 1938 list to fully understand it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X