Emedals - Medalbook

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see some Gold Party Badge matched sets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see some Gold Party Badge matched sets!

I thought that I would start a thread so that members might post their GPB sets. I'll start with mine.
    Attached Files

back side
    Attached Files

Comment

Come on guys I know more than a few members here have some nice sets in including award documents please post them!

Comment

Here's my set. belonged to Heinrich Mueller. No, not that Heinrich Mueller.

Greg
        Attached Files

Comment

Backside.
          Attached Files

Comment

Front:
            Attached Files
            RonR

Comment

Reverse:
              Attached Files
              RonR

Comment

Thanks a lot for posting your fantastic sets guys. I'm kinda hoping that this thread will become a large one showing sets with award documents as well.

Comment

great stuff, let's see more!
                  the GPB is the perfect combination of prestige and attractiveness and elegance.. i find them very tasteful! and significant!

to me, GPBs are like Ferraris: you know theyre out there, you already know what they look like, but you still get excited and feel a little lucky when you see one!

Comment

GBP Matching sets

Erich,

Here is my set.

Stan
                    Attached Files

Comment

GBP Matching sets

Reverse.

Stan
                      Attached Files

Comment

GBP Matching sets

Plus document.

Stan
                        Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful!

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                          Plus document.

Stan
                          What a great set - with matching document! Wow...I am floored! It seems the common denominator with these 24mm badges is the wear to the top of the leaves...these things were obviously worn with pride by the owners back in the day...if my wife could find an equivalent badge that would allow her to get to the front of the line in public ladies restroom, I'm sure she'd use it to pieces!

Quite a treasure you have there!

Dirik

Comment

A very early NSDAP memebr who later went into the army and earned his miltary decorations therein. The grouping was obtained directly from the family with several pieces of correspondence to and from the government up into the 1950's in regards to the solder being 'missing in action' He more than likely went missing in action during the rough Demjansk battle/campaign.

A full size 8 1/2 x 11 inch picture came with the group but I made a reduced size copy to fit in the Riker mount with the medals.

Note that there are two of the Fuess, 24 mm GPB's with all three badges matching.

Also make note that the IK 2 is a Shinkle and is the one being worn in his photo.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by John Pepera; 09-16-2009, 12:43 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

# 3444, A full house with a two piece matched set, the official award document an official leatherette wallet/carrier and his NSDAP memebrship book.

I also have his brother's #3445 NSDAP book and his DAF Arbeit book.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X