JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's see some Gold Party Badge matched sets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stunning set, Bob!

Mil

Comment

My favorite set from our old city Mayor.
      A complete group, further I have some photos of him post war when the first reunions started in our home town. He is next to some KC winners etc.
      In the group is first and seconf Parteibuch. Here is the first one opened, with orig AH signiture dated from 1927.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Robert, remember you getting that one, so good you did as the guy was from your home town, just right!
        The sets with documents are just fantastic to collect and have!

Comment

Hi Jon, hope u doing well and thank you!

I got many years ago the one later party book (plus the one from his dad) and the small and large PB.
          Then as u remember right I found the large one with military pin, his first party book, SS Ausweis plus the GP document.

that luck was like no other one, even didn't know it was once splitted or it even existed another part of the group.
          Last edited by Robert H; 04-12-2014, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Glad this thread is continuing. Some great additions.

Comment

Robert,

You're a lucky man indeed! Congrats on a beautiful grouping!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by John Pepera View Post
                OK, I'll do a little showing off;

"Beverungen"

Unfortunately this grouping is now being split up for easier sale.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post

Unfortunately this grouping is now being split up for easier sale.
                  That's a real shame.

Comment

I agree: a real shame to break up this unique grouping. Does anyone have any background information on Heinrich Beverungen? I assume he must have been notable in some way...??

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                      I agree: a real shame to break up this unique grouping. Does anyone have any background information on Heinrich Beverungen? I assume he must have been notable in some way...??

Br. James
                      He may have been from Zella-Mehlis, where the Walther guns were made. At least there was a report in the local newspaper on 22th Feb. 1933 regarding the town council meeting:

"Wahl des Rechnungsprüfungsausschusses. Es wurden gewählt Richard Anacker KPD, Heinrich Beverungen NSDAP, Alfred Barthelmes SPD."

Colorful accounting control group !

Comment

Thanks for this bio info, Andreas. And you're right: they elected one Nazi, one Communist and one Social Democrat -- by that date it may have been the last time those (and many other) political parties fielded any candidates against the NSDAP!

Br. James

Comment

another shot in the dark?

Let's not go assuming too much now. Beverungen was not from Zella-Mehlis. He was from Gotha and is listed as such on the 1938 Gau Thuringen Ehrenzeichen Recipients List.

cheers

Matt

Comment

You are mistaken. Gotha is from the list of GPB awardees in Thuringia. The Gauadler list has him in Zella-Mehlis.

Comment

Originally posted by der-hase-fee View Post
                              You are mistaken. Gotha is from the list of GPB awardees in Thuringia. The Gauadler list has him in Zella-Mehlis.
                              Does that say 'GPB Awardees' to you?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for revealing your source. My Gauadler list is in a different format.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X