Attached Files

Comment

Pic # 4
        Attached Files

Comment

Pic # 5
          Attached Files

Comment

My little contribution on the NPEA thread...
            Tailor made over coat (size 9), for a small NPEA school member.
            So the SS eagle seems very big in comparison.
            Attached Files
            Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
            - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Pascal-
              Your Mantel Eagle Appears To Be The Same Odd Variation That Was Mounted On My Small Size Tunic. Possibly, This Variation Was Worn By D J Assigned To The N P E A. Thoughts?

Comment

Nice NPEA items everybody but.... unfortunately the uniform that started this NPEA discussion is most likely no good. I'm pretty convinced now, seeing the black overseas cap...
                That piece is for sure a repro... based on the stamps...its actually a repro Wehrmacht panzer hat with (fake?) SS diamond added...and the insignia on that tunic tells me the whole set up is most likely no good.... Sorry Thorn!
                Nick

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                  Nice NPEA items everybody but.... unfortunately the uniform that started this NPEA discussion is most likely no good. I'm pretty convinced now, seeing the black overseas cap...
                  That piece is for sure a repro... based on the stamps...its actually a repro Wehrmacht panzer hat with (fake?) SS diamond added...and the insignia on that tunic tells me the whole set up is most likely no good.... Sorry Thorn!
                  Nick
                  Hey Nick!
                  No worries! That's why I joined this forum, to get professional oppinions. The only thing that bothers me is that the uniform,shoulder boards and armband are old. The difference between seeing pictures and handeling and item is huge.

I really appriciate all you guys oppinions and THANKS!

I am not going to argue anyones point but there are a few.

I actually joined this forum because of this uniform and I accept that it might be fake. Thank you all for your pics and inputs. Don't be mad at me for thinking that it might be an original. Thanks again.

Thorn

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
                    Pascal-
                    Your Mantel Eagle Appears To Be The Same Odd Variation That Was Mounted On My Small Size Tunic. Possibly, This Variation Was Worn By D J Assigned To The N P E A. Thoughts?
                    Bob, seems not to be exactly the same one, yours has a feather more...
                    Attached Files

Comment

1 for comparison
                      Attached Files

Comment

Woooooww You know how to melt people's eyes

Very very nice those NPEA uniforms and insigna I love them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                          Hey Nick!
                          No worries! That's why I joined this forum, to get professional oppinions. The only thing that bothers me is that the uniform,shoulder boards and armband are old. The difference between seeing pictures and handeling and item is huge.

I really appriciate all you guys oppinions and THANKS!

I am not going to argue anyones point but there are a few.

I actually joined this forum because of this uniform and I accept that it might be fake. Thank you all for your pics and inputs. Don't be mad at me for thinking that it might be an original. Thanks again.

Thorn
                          ===============
                          The cap just puts a huge dark cloud on the whole ensemble Thorn... Its a repro hat and this style cap has nothing to do with HJ...If it all came together as one set (with a story) then its either all fake or its a fake hat + fake insignia incorrectly applied to a good tunic + pants (post war restored, like many pieces are!) If the insignia looks old...well who knows? but fakes from the 60's are also old... be careful! Nick

Comment

This has turned into a most interesting thread. A pictorial uniform reference on the NPEA/AHS/Ordensburgen is long overdue.

Bob/Ron: I found this pic in Angolias Edged Weaponry of the Third Reich--I don't know if these are AHS-DJ kids being supervised by an NPEA leader, or actual students of an NPEA facility--any ideas?
                            Attached Files
                            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Unfortunately, I Do Not Have That Book In My Library. The
                              N P E A Was An Elite Organization For Youth In The Reich. It Only Makes Sense That They Would Have Their Own Distinctive Uniform And Not Wear What Every Other D J Or H J Wore. I Would Not Doubt That N P E A Officials Would Visit D J And H J Groups To Scout For Future Students. I Also Note That The Young Men Are Wearing The H J Knife And Not The N P E A Dagger.
                              Likely Two Different Organizations In This Photo. I Need To Get A Copy Of This Book To Study The Uniform Of The Adult.

Comment

Hello I have a winter tunic like the one in the photo. It's a DJ tunic and I would guess the boys in the photo are DJ. You can find the same photo on page 92 of Angolia the HJ Vol. two. Kirby
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X