This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Lee View Post
    I know I have more but these 3 are all I can find right now. Sorry for the glare. The SA one is silver in color and quite stunning.
    Chris,

That is a stunning trio! Interesting to see the shako looking top to the left example, the crown and cross on the middle, and then the SA connection on the right! I know you are the serious tinnie collector, how do these rate on the list of rarity? Many thanks for sharing.
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Just picked this up a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't seen anything like it before until I bought the new WiliamSaris/Phillipe Gillain book on enammalled wall plaques. I've done a little research and found that the Kreisjägermeister for Wittlich was a Fabrikant Peter Mener,Fabrikant being his title of a high official /factory owner etc.
      Attached Files

Comment

This piece is very vaulted, the name on the lower right hand side is the seller of the plaque , the manufacturer is Ernst Schmitt of Bellheim.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is a picture of a similar piece pictured in the book.

Gary
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saufaenger kid View Post
            Just picked this up a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't seen anything like it before until I bought the new WiliamSaris/Phillipe Gillain book on enammalled wall plaques. I've done a little research and found that the Kreisjägermeister for Wittlich was a Fabrikant Peter Mener,Fabrikant being his title of a high official /factory owner etc.
            Congrats on your new addition and what a fantastic one at that! It is truly amazing what is still out there waiting to be appreciated.
            Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
              Chris, what a great medal and I can't wait to see the tinnies! What a big word...Zentrallandwirtschaftsfest! Have you researched into the hunting exhibution this was for at all?

Dion, facinating grouping and I really like that early ADJV document! I take it that everything in that display was from one person...anything else in that grouping we are not seeing?

Great contributions
              Nope, thats the whole grouping,
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

DJ Tinnie/Ribbon

Here`s another I just found
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lee View Post
                  Here`s another I just found
                  Wow, that's really a a facinating example Thank you for posting.

Comment

DJ Plaque

Here is a DJ plaque to add to these wonderful examples in this thread. It is mounted on a heavy marble base. This is the only one i have seen. It came with the DJ plaque in silver pictured and shown to display the size of the mounted one.

Wonderful thread!

hdmarley
                    Attached Files

Comment

Dj

Attached Files

Comment

Dj

Last one
                        Attached Files

Comment

Dj

Here is another recent piece I was fortunate to have purchased. These are sweet in hand and hard as can be to find in my opinion!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Dj

Group shot
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hunting License and Medallion Group

Hello Gentlemen

Just wanted to show this group I acquired recently that I now need to get rid of. It is now off to the e-table

PM if you want more into
                              Attached Files
                              Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
                              Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
                              Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

Dj

Thanks to good and wonderful friends, I was able to add some wonderful items to my hunting collection recently! Thanks to them all, you know who you are
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X