This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saufaenger kid View Post
    Dave, you have been busy, nice to see so many new pieces you have added to your collection.

Gary

Gary, busy with all the new (and small) pieces is right and I need to stop bleeding the wallet with these sort of items so I have a chance to pony up for just one hirschfänger!
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Gentlemen,

I´d like to contribute the first artifacts of my small hunting corner to this here excellent thread.

The complete corner:

Two hunting licenses and two pictures in self-made frame:

A weapon-carrying license and a police record belonging to the same man as the upper hunting license:

And finally a weapon-carrying license belonging to a merchant from a near-by town above an early hunting license from Annaberg.

Waidmannsheil,

Kimb.

Comment

Kimbrian, thank you for your great contributions to this thread! That top yellow hunting license looks like a rare transitional example where they used the "Jahres-Jagdschein" on top combined with "Reich" used in the box below. Could you tell us the date which this example was issued? I'd guess it must be in 1936-37?
        Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words, Mr. Cameron. It is a hunting license dated 1936, indeed.

Have a nice day,

Kimb.

Comment

Kimb., thank you for posting the date on that license

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
              Kimb., thank you for posting the date on that license
              You´re welcome.

Gentlemen,

what is that song by Mantronix? "Fresh is the word?" Here it is, a "fresh"ly added toll-free hunting license, I got the below pictured bill of the Forstkleiderkasse along with it. Enlargement by clicking on the pics. And my appologies for the rather bad quality of the pictures.

Have a nice day/evening/night, gentlemen.

Kimb.

Comment

Kimb., congrats on your new additions

Comment

Update

Thanks to 2 members here i have been fortunate to add to add 2 great items to my DJ collection!! Armpatch and tag! Many thanks to those that made it possible!! Its greatly appreciated!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

update

arm patch. I have waited a LONG time to run one of these down!!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by hdmarley; 03-17-2010, 06:51 PM.

Comment

dj

reverse
                      Attached Files

Comment

dj

tag
                        Attached Files

Comment

dj

liscense
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing, hdmarley. These are graet items!

Regards,

Kimb.

Comment

Oh year graet items. Thumbs up on my spelling there
                              The sad news is, I missed the first version of the Tagesjagdschein because I was attending hunting lessons. The good news is, I got the second version. And some additional improved pic of the tax-free license included for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy, gents.

Regards,

Kimb.

Comment

Can you please tell me if Jaegerschaft tunics had colar patches (similar to Forestry), or were they plain with rank denoted by shoulder boards?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X