X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80mm's and another of those smaller examples
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Deutsche Jägerschaft Kreisjägermeister Shoulderboards

Good day gentlemen

I am told that these are Kreisjägermeister Shoulderboards from the Reich era. Not the best pics I'm afraid but can anyone tell me if these are the real thing.

Many thanks

James
      Attached Files
      Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
      Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
      Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

My two latest 800 acquisitions

Gentlemen

Just wanted to share my latest acquisitions. Both 800s awarded in 1938 but one much more cherished than the other. I don't know it the case is original but it is a good fit and judging by the imprint on the lid has been in it for many years. Looks as though someone has tried to deNazify the bronze at some stage.

All the best

James
        Attached Files
        Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges

Comment

The rest of my collection

Folks

Just wanted to show some more of my collection. I just love the Wardens Shields. Is there a record that can match the numbers to the owners?

All the best

James
          Attached Files

Comment

James, great looking collection and thanks for sharing
            Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Something I Just Found

I just ran across this. I hope it fits in
              Attached Files

Comment

Chris,

I love it. What a great find a big

James

Comment

Hi

I had no idea DJ was popular.

Does anyone know what this document was issued for?

Best
                  Dion
                  Attached Files
                  Iam Uncle Sam
                  That’s who Iam
                  Been hiding out
                  In a rock and roll band

Comment

Dj

Thanks James!! I also have a good handfull of DJ tinnies

Comment

Dion

Your diploma was issued for the medal on the extreme left. I have a couple of these ADJV diploma's, they are quite a rare article. The ADJV was the German hunting association from 1875 to 1934. There was an overlap period of a few months towards the end of 1934 when the Deutsche Jägerschaft took over the responsibility of running the association from the ADJV.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Saufaenger kid View Post
                        Dion

Your diploma was issued for the medal on the extreme left. I have a couple of these ADJV diploma's, they are quite a rare article. The ADJV was the German hunting association from 1875 to 1934. There was an overlap period of a few months towards the end of 1934 when the Deutsche Jägerschaft took over the responsibility of running the association from the ADJV.

Gary
                        Thank You.

Thats a hell of a big document for a medaille!

Best

Dion
                        Iam Uncle Sam
                        That’s who Iam
                        Been hiding out
                        In a rock and roll band

Comment

Dion

Your medal is "für verdienst", so for merit or gain, something that has to be earned. Sometimes they have the name of the reciprient on the reverse of the medal, not always though.

Gary

Comment

Chris, what a great medal and I can't wait to see the tinnies! What a big word...Zentrallandwirtschaftsfest! Have you researched into the hunting exhibution this was for at all?

Dion, facinating grouping and I really like that early ADJV document! I take it that everything in that display was from one person...anything else in that grouping we are not seeing?

Great contributions

Comment

tinnies

I know I have more but these 3 are all I can find right now. Sorry for the glare. The SA one is silver in color and quite stunning.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Great Tinnies

Chris, These are great. Nice collection

James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X