No announcement yet.

Show us your impressed/confiscated vehicle photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Bill, it is very similar, but what butchery of a fine motor!! Do you know where your picture was taken? Thanks again, Kerry.

Comment

Hi Kerry:

Sadly, I don't know where the photo was taken, I got it off of ebay.de.

Given the rather good condition of the roadway, I would imagine it was early in the war and taken somewhere in the West. Perhaps France or Belgium.

Cheers:
      Bill

Comment

I believe this celebrated Feld Marschall may have borrowed his ride from the Royal Engineers.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is a Lend-Lease Studebaker in German hands (thanks Ade)
          Attached Files

Comment

A few cute little Austro-Daimler products. First two ADMK, Adamek, wheel-cum-track vehicles and two ADTK, Trosskarren, wheeled load carries.
            Attached Files

Comment

And now, in German service, a variation on the Trosskarren. Not too often seen, only some 158 were produced for the Austrian army pre-WW2.
              Attached Files

Comment

doesnt look german to me...any idea what this is?
                Attached Files

Comment

Peugeot, I think it is a 302 or, more likely, a 402. Nice to be able to recognise something! Kerry.

Comment

Peugeot, I think it is a 302. Nice to be able to recognise something! Kerry.

Comment

Oops....302. Kerry.

Comment

Here are a few vehicles uncer new ownership, mostly in Africa.
                        Attached Files

Comment

And again.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, wrong forum for the last 2, don't know how or where to move them. Kerry.

Comment

Hi Kerry:

You are doing quite OK.

1. Dodge 1/2 ton 4x4 supplied by Chrysler Canada (RHD)
                              2. Canadian CMP (Canadian Military Pattern) 15 cwt GS truck
                              3. US Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4, not sure where this photo was taken
                              4. Universal Carrier, tracked vehicles are not in my area of research so I do not know which model.

Cheers

Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,
                                Many thanks, as ever. Have you any idea on this one? It looks to be a Ford COE of some sort, but where made and for whom?
                                Cheers again,
                                Kerry
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X