• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super 6.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bill

My source is not "steelmaster" but a french book "l'automobile sous l'uniforme". This book is a reference of french materiel.
      Moreover look at the photograph well, a so large truck for a payload of 2,5 tons ?

one of the k25 of my collection
      best regards patrick

Comment

Hi Patrick:

Thank you for staying with me on this one. A further reading of all of Vanderveen's books reveals a photo of this vehicle in a different book of his where he still calls it a K30 but says it is a 5 tonner.

Certainly your photo and the very few others I have now found would indicate a 5 tonner and not a 2.5 or 3 tonner. It is possible, however, that it started as either a K25 or a K30 and was up-rated by fitting those huge wheels and tyres to a 5 tonner for road use only.
        As photos of these vehicles are very hard to find, if you would like to share any more, if you have them, I am sure all would appreciate it.
        I will try to scan one or two of mine later today.
        Cheers
        Bill

Comment

Hi Bill

After a bit of detective work I think I have come up with a match for #57.
          A Hanomag 4 32 PS.

Cheers
          Larrister
          Attached Files

Comment

This thread has been silent for a while, time to wake it up again.

First, a beute Chev. A Belgian delivery truck. Photo off ebay a while ago seller is indicated.
            Bill
            Attached Files

Comment

Next an ex French GMC which I have posted elsewhere, maybe here but identified as a Chev.
              Attached Files

Comment

Another Chev from ebay. Not sure but it looks like Norway to me.
                Bill
                Attached Files

Comment

An interesting Belgian fahrpark full of beutae Chev and Ford trucks in remarkably good condition, probably surrendered or captured after the battles. Also from ebay, did not record the seller.

Bill
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bill

A LW beute 1939 Ford on railcar. Unknown symbol on the fender.

Cheers
                    Larry
                    Attached Files

Comment

And here a Fiat. ebay sold by milantik.

Bill
                      Attached Files

Comment

Unknow car

Originally posted by Larrister
                        Unknown car.
                        This car looks to be a Fiat 1100, for sure in Italy.

Comment

Bresa:

Are you talking about my vehicle or Larrister's. I agee on mine but I cannot agree that Larry's is a Fiat at all.
                          Cheers
                          Bill

Comment

Hi Bill

What make and model do you think the truck is? It is almost identical to a 1939 Ford but looking closer at the centre partition in the grill I have noticed that it is different.

Cheers
                            Larry

Comment

Grüß Gott Kameraden,

Here is an interesting photo that a friend just sent me. A 1.5 ton Büssing-NAG Type G 31 (6x4) with a camping trailer from Fritz's used RV lot!!!

Would love to show up at a reenactment with this rig!!! Any ideas as to who made the trailer?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Morning Larry:

If you are referring to the truck on the railcar, it is a 917T standard issue Belgian army van type vehicle in my opinion.
                                Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 32 users online. 0 members and 32 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X