Colorizing photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wehrmacht officer on a BMW R75 motorbike
    Last edited by imi; 01-21-2011, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hungarian border jager

Comment

Great work, that panzertruppe photo came out beautiful showing nice contrast of the crusher! I sure would love to have that tunic and crusher!!!!
        Kevin

Comment

thx,sometimes I also dreaming about a nice wehrmacht officer uniform full of badges with horse riding trousers and a nice black leather coat with shiny boots

Comment

Military Police Guarding General Patton's Grave

Comment

Flak Rgt. 19 portrait.

Larry
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by imi
                Italian Wehrmacht schütze
                Why..."Italian"?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                  Why..."Italian"?
                  because he's Italian volunteer of the Wehrmacht,your uploaded portaits 80-85% are from wehrmacht or gebirgsjager volunteers(or ethnic italian-germans)
                  Check out the faces of your portraits,they most Italian charachters (you have very nice quality portraits from good cameras!)

Comment

Oberstleutnant Fritjof Freiherr von Hammerstein-Gesmold

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
                      because he's Italian volunteer of the Wehrmacht,your uploaded portaits 80-85% are from wehrmacht or gebirgsjager volunteers(or ethnic italian-germans)
                      Check out the faces of your portraits,they most Italian charachters (you have very nice quality portraits from good cameras!)
                      Many thanks for your kind words...
                      So, I think a face like this you can meet in Italy, in Germany, in England or in France without problem...
                      Ps. I'm Italian.
                      Cheers
                      Marco

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                        Many thanks for your kind words...
                        So, I think a face like this you can meet in Italy, in Germany, in England or in France without problem...
                        Ps. I'm Italian.
                        Cheers
                        Marco
                        Marco,I saw on your avatar you're Italian.
                        in your photo I saw a typical italian face in german uniform and helmet,i don't say for a typical italian face to "yes he's a german"
                        I'm not racist,but I have many problems with italians who identify me false also in real life.
                        I have many experience and problems in here Hungary with the ethnic communitys who are all "reverse racist" hate the whites and only on the basis of decide,a man is coming from theirs or not.
                        They racist and hate everybody,suspected everyone with anti ethnic ideologies, but the fun is they are who distinguish.
                        I contact the admin to delete your picture from here
                        bye
                        imi
                        anmarlodz
                        here is your echt simple german soldier in m40 german Wehrmacht tunic,with m18 gladiator style helmet with german national tricolor,heil hitler hahahaha
                        Last edited by imi; 01-29-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Dear Imi!
                          I think, to here only need beautiful pictures from collections. We are discuss about this photos or about another collectible items. Another opinions not need here,this is the best collectors website.

Comment

Originally posted by imi View Post
                            Marco,I saw on your avatar you're Italian.
                            in your photo I saw a typical italian face in german uniform and helmet,i don't say for a typical italian face to "yes he's a german"
                            I'm not racist,but I have many problems with italians who identify me false also in real life.
                            I have many experience and problems in here Hungary with the ethnic communitys who are all "reverse racist" hate the whites and only on the basis of decide,a man is coming from theirs or not.
                            They racist and hate everybody,suspected everyone with anti ethnic ideologies, but the fun is they are who distinguish.
                            I contact the admin to delete your picture from here
                            bye
                            imi
                            here is your echt simple german soldier in m40 german Wehrmacht tunic,with m18 gladiator style helmet with german national tricolor,heil hitler hahahaha
                            I don't understand your "Heil Hitler" told to me at the end of your discussion. But anyway, everyone understand himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiceman View Post
                              Dear Imi!
                              I think, to here only need beautiful pictures from collections. We are discuss about this photos or about another collectible items. Another opinions not need here,this is the best collectors website.
                              Aiceman you're right

marco that was a joke and not to you for another member but iforget to wrote his name
                              theme off
                              bye
                              imi

Comment

Thanks Imi!
                                And I wait for your new colorized photos!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X