VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

this picture is most of the time wrongly identified, the complete movie is available here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfj6Kf35yec

This is true that the horrors of the concentration/extermination camps are lightly shown in it...

See You

Vince

Comment

The two girls in post 1161 are wearing the same tunic. I wonder if the tunic belongs to their brother who's home on leave or something?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
          Unknown American pin-up girl:
          this is Barbara Woodell :

https://alchetron.com/Barbara-Woodell

See You

Vince

Comment

Originally posted by ZacharyB View Post
            Got to love a lady in uniform...

Or a shapely woman in a dress...

Or just women in general.
            I’d say some of the most beautiful women to wear a military uniform would have to be the women in the IDF. If you haven’t seen them just google or go to YouTube “women of the IDF”

Comment

Originally posted by Mil-Archive View Post
              There is a whole bunch of them that look about 10 or 11 years old and way too young for a thread like this.
              “A thread like this...”. I have an 8 year old blonde hair blue eyed daughter who is beautiful. Her twin brother is too. I’m assuming you are implying there are sexual overtones to this thread? If there are I guess I missed them and including those images would be wrong. I’m pretty sure if the thread was a “thread like this” the moderator would have axed that post and possibly the member. No offense, but there is a big difference between beauty and sexy.

Comment

I went through my photo albums, this is the only female in a uniform I could find.
                Attached Files

Comment

A slight Angelina Jolie resemblance:
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by stonemint; 12-25-2018, 10:55 PM.
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wikinger Gott View Post
                      “A thread like this...”. I have an 8 year old blonde hair blue eyed daughter who is beautiful. Her twin brother is too. I’m assuming you are implying there are sexual overtones to this thread? If there are I guess I missed them and including those images would be wrong. I’m pretty sure if the thread was a “thread like this” the moderator would have axed that post and possibly the member. No offense, but there is a big difference between beauty and sexy.
                      A 'thread like this' refers to the title of the thread which is 'Beautiful Women of WW2'.

There are sexual overtones to this thread and pictures of 10 or 11 yr old girls do not belong here.

Comment

I didn’t read any sexual overtones or remarks. Not saying they aren’t there, I just missed them. If that is the case then you are, of course, correct and the picture(s) we are referring to have no place here. Happy New Year!

-Joel

Comment

All in the eye of the beholder.
                          Attached Files

Comment

A Very Pretty Woman
                            Attached Files

Comment

Vilnius, Lithuania. January, 1944

Comment

Wow...she'd be considered a beauty from any era!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X