ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NARVIK1940 View Post

There is a whole bunch of them that look about 10 or 11 years old and way too young for a thread like this.

Comment

Originally posted by inimicus View Post
      #1088 - girls in tarnjacke and eyepatched man in tarnmuetze: pretty sure these are polish resisters in warsaw or other uprising place; tho if so, unusually upbeat considering their likely fate!
      You mean Polish partisans I guess?

Comment

Attractive bride:
        Attached Files
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Blitzmädel I used to won...
          Attached Files

Comment

A LW medical student, Paul BUchtler, died in a skiing accident. His girlfriend at the time was Lotta.
            Sweet girl.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Kristian View Post
              Blitzmädel I used to won...
              Can't imagine someone out there would want this girl in the beautiful women thread. Apart from being a girl there's nothing beautiful here.....

Comment

Well, Marcel. tastes differ :-)

Comment

Originally posted by inimicus View Post
                  #1088 - girls in tarnjacke and eyepatched man in tarnmuetze: pretty sure these are polish resisters in warsaw or other uprising place; tho if so, unusually upbeat considering their likely fate!
                  At least the girl in the middle had a good life postwar.
                  Her name was Maria Stypułkowska-Chojecka. She was involved in the murder of SS-Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der Polizei Franz Kutschera on Feb. 1st. 1944 in Warsaw.
                  https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_...owska-Chojecka

Comment

My submission from a 16 year old Stenographer from Bautzen Germany.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by history1 View Post
                      At least the girl in the middle had a good life postwar.

Her name was Maria Stypułkowska-Chojecka. She was involved in the murder of SS-Brigadeführer und Generalmajor der Polizei Franz Kutschera on Feb. 1st. 1944 in Warsaw.

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_...owska-Chojecka

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This Stug NCO did OK for himself:
                        Attached Files
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Another one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Banziger View Post
                            Can't imagine someone out there would want this girl in the beautiful women thread. Apart from being a girl there's nothing beautiful here.....
                            Unibrow..teeth...woof.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Banziger View Post

Every man and woman has there own definition of beauty. It comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors etc. What I perceive as beautiful might be considered repulsive to Others. I just don't think anyone should be criticized because their definition of beauty differs from mine. Jim

Comment

True. Tastes differ, which is a good thing. But every single picture with a woman or girl is posted it seems. No matter how beautiful or ugly. My suggestion: change the thread title to "Are there women on ww2 pics?" and leave the word beautiful out

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 21 users online. 0 members and 21 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X