Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcel Banziger View Post
    True. Tastes differ, which is a good thing. But every single picture with a woman or girl is posted it seems. No matter how beautiful or ugly. My suggestion: change the thread title to "Are there women on ww2 pics?" and leave the word beautiful out
    Well said that man
    Operation Cobra Normandy 44

In order to maintain peace we must prepare for war.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Banziger View Post
      True. Tastes differ, which is a good thing. But every single picture with a woman or girl is posted it seems. No matter how beautiful or ugly. My suggestion: change the thread title to "Are there women on ww2 pics?" and leave the word beautiful out
      I certainly don't have a problem with that.

Comment

I've just finished to read this thread and I found it very interesting under many points.
        First of all, it gathers a huge amount of beautiful women of the period in their personal uniforms and then it also gives us a direct witness of their lives.
        Secondly, it undoubtedly confirms that both the Air Forces had the most beautiful girls by their side
        Unfortunately, apart from this comment, I don't own anything that could increase the value of this thread at the moment

Comment

WH Officers on the "Paris Front":
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
            WH Officers on the "Paris Front":
            "Living like God in France" was a common saying among Wehrmacht occupation troops.

I believe it was a German expression before the TR, but it gained new relevancy when compared to the Ost Front.

Comment

Originally posted by TWS View Post
              "Living like God in France" was a common saying among Wehrmacht occupation troops.

I believe it was a German expression before the TR, but it gained new relevancy when compared to the Ost Front.
              The expression even pre-dates World War I. It was a sore point with the Kaiser that to express extreme contentment, the European upper classes would say: "As well off as God in France." He felt that after the trouncing given to France in the Franco-Prussian War and the massive indemnity she was forced to pay--which was meant to strangle her economy for a generation but was instead paid off quickly--France had no right to continue as the cultural center of Europe. It was one of his deepest frustrations that when Europeans though of grace, sophistication, culture, joy, and beauty; they thought of France and Paris in particular.

Comment

I think she might be a butter-face, I haven't fully decided. Those legs though are a solid 9 out of 10.

Z
                Attached Files

Comment

LW fraulein
                  Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                      This Stug NCO did OK for himself:

GOTT IN HIMMEL! What a fraulein!

Nice Mate, Very Nice!

Z

Comment

Here are a few more that I'd like to contribute.

Lovely ladies on either side of the gent in the camo tunic.

Quite a cutie sitting beneath the fellow with the PAB and WB. The other gal beneath the guy sporting an EKI is the runner up.

Z
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ever been envious of a bicycle seat?

Cuties on each arm. What more could an SS man ask for?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ZacharyB; 09-18-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Herr Untersturmführer has done well for himself.

And these boys snagged a looker as well.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Got to love a lady in uniform...

Or a shapely woman in a dress...

Or just women in general.
                              Attached Files

Comment

A couple more cuties from both sides of the war. I'd have been glad to participate in a peace summit across national boundaries with these ladies.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X