Lakeside Trader - 2nd Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice RAD-girl:
    Attached Files

Comment

I'd say the answer is YES!

Comment

My Mother in Austria 1945 with stuff my Dad gave her. Notice bullet dents behind her!
        Attached Files

Comment

Another RAD-girl:
          Attached Files

Comment

Gran Sasso, What are the unit numbers on your RADwJ women's sleeve shield's?

Comment

I just received a new collection of 210 color slides from a German soldier in Hungary 1940-1943.
              In this new collection, is one single original color slide of a most beautiful young women.
              This agfacolor slide was taken in 1943.
              I think it is my best entry in this tread for the most beautiful women.

Please let me know what you think !

Greetings from Leipzig.
              Ian

Comment

Color slide

Hi Ian,

Yes she is quite beautiful. Too bad we can't see her body. I assume the young lady is Hungarian.

Regards,
                John

Comment

Very nice Ian - you don't see many color sides for sale in the U.S.

Comment

Wow, great photos everyone, all beauties.

Comment

I'm really suprised no ones posted Hanna Riesch or Eva Braun . I always thought they were both beautiful ladies

Comment

Eva

Originally posted by awo41 View Post
                        I'm really suprised no ones posted Hanna Riesch or Eva Braun . I always thought they were both beautiful ladies
                        Hi,

Yes I quite agree. Eva was a striking beauty. Not drop dead gorgeous, but still quite beautiful in her own right.

Comment

Kate Winslet?

Here is one of mine...kind of resembles Kate Winslet. Like the showing of the legs!

Steve
                          Attached Files

Comment

I received this one the other day. Thank you mailman for bending it

Comment

Hi J Hardy ! Whats the story behind this interesting photo?

Nick

Comment

Nick, You know as much about it as I do I bought it from historical-media.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 18 users online. 0 members and 18 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X