Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there beautifull women on WW2 pics??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeugmeister View Post
    This is my Grandma, born in 1921 and now 88 years! We knew since a few weeks that she had cancer and had only a few weeks or month to live! That makes my damned sad!
    The experience of this woman is unbelievble, she married her first husband in 1941 in Berlin, lost him 1945, lost her homeland and her brother, escaped from the russians, walk throught half Germany with her little sister, not knowing what happend to the rest of her family. She has 1000 storys to tell, i recorded most of them. After war she found a new man, married, get a son. She worked hard her whole life. This is dedicated to her! Sorry, but as i wrote this i have tears in my eyes.
    sad to hear that about your grandmother. my grandmother just turned 97 and some of the story's she has are pretty amazing! i should record them to as some are very funny and very interesting as she witnessed alot of history!

Comment

Originally posted by zeugmeister View Post
      This is my Grandma, born in 1921 and now 88 years! We knew since a few weeks that she had cancer and had only a few weeks or month to live! That makes my damned sad!
      The experience of this woman is unbelievble, she married her first husband in 1941 in Berlin, lost him 1945, lost her homeland and her brother, escaped from the russians, walk throught half Germany with her little sister, not knowing what happend to the rest of her family. She has 1000 storys to tell, i recorded most of them. After war she found a new man, married, get a son. She worked hard her whole life. This is dedicated to her! Sorry, but as i wrote this i have tears in my eyes.
      thanks for sharing, maybe you can star a thread on her?

Comment

Comment

RB girl
          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Comment

From the photo lot of a Jäger of the 54 Gebirgsjäger Nachrichten Abt. that later became an officer.

Comment

Same couple as above.

Comment

this one is not bad
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here's another photo from my collection

Comment

DRK Schwester in Norway

My contribution - only a few
                        Over 30.000 photos from German photo albums, related to Norway

Always looking for photos and photo albums from Norway.

Comment

Norwegian who attached to 3. SS Panzer.

Comment

My wifes grand aunt, attached to 3.rd and 4.th Panzer korps

Also she was a Norwegian and served in Minsk, Bretagne and was among those who got away from the siege of Budapest.

Very detailed described in her diary

Comment

My latest

Here are my latest. One is a portrait of two sisters. The second is a portrait of the older attractive sister.
                              Attached Files

Comment

the older sis

Here's the older sister.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X