Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Are you looking for identities for the vehicles in these photographs ?

Comment

Yes, that is the intention I had when I started this thread many moons ago. While I appreciate the effort put into posting and sharing the photos trolled from the net but they really defeat the purpose of this thread. Look forward to seeing more from fellow collectors collections.

All the best, Mike
        Originally posted by LuckyStrike23 View Post
        I agree, Its not fair to the buyers to post here scans of their new pics. I was really upset in the past when I saw that some of my pics including my research was posted on a certain asian wesite (of course without mentioning my name). By the way copying from ebay and other sources can cause legal problems as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyStrike23 View Post
          I agree, Its not fair to the buyers to post here scans of their new pics. I was really upset in the past when I saw that some of my pics including my research was posted on a certain asian wesite (of course without mentioning my name). By the way copying from ebay and other sources can cause legal problems as well.
          About Mrs. Ellen Barkin��

60% lifted from Ebay as usual
          39,5% posting for his good German friend (who still hasn't figured out how to post pictures after quite some years) a bit of poor marketing strategy also as usual...,

0,5% could be of his own

Not even speaking of the misleading sales thread with the always medium rare photos on the estand. Still waiting for any constructive prove of some of them

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=733573

In short: A BIG joke....
          Last edited by Erwin L; 03-14-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
            As an answer to post 1006...Perhaps you can use you're own initials and make yourself believable for once

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Dreadful that those photos have been stolen from others particularly as there are some great shots among them. The shot of the soldier standing at the front corner of the Pz IV A is a beauty. Very rare to see the Pz IV A at all and this one gives amazing details of the front of the tank as well.

A great thread with no room or need for stolen goods.

Comment

Great pic's ! Tom

Comment

"233" of s.Pz.Abt.507.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Akira, that is an awesome photo! Thanks for sharing.

cant believe it is almost 4 years since this thread has been active. So here are a few from me. All singles.

Ghost division panzer.

Mike

Comment

a knocked out Jagdtiger.

Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike, time flies! I am even busier than before unfortunately.

Great pic from PR15!

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                            Thanks Mike, time flies! I am even busier than before unfortunately.

Great pic from PR15!
                            Thanks! It has Akira and even though my kids are almost grown it seems that time is what I do not have much of.. haha

here is a knocked out tiger, unsure of location.

Mike

Comment

Panzer III? nose down in White wash.

Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X