• Show
Clear All

Death Card (Reverse)
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Todd,

Well alot of the folks normally there were at the SOS so I managed to snatch up alot of portrait...also passed up alot as they were to expensive for me.

Here is a shot of a Uffz wearing his Close Combat Clasp
        Attached Files

Comment

A Colorized LW Portrait
          Attached Files
          Last edited by W Petz; 02-25-2008, 03:21 PM.

Comment

and one more.....Three Brothers!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Bill does the man in the middle have an afrikakorps cufftitle?

Comment

Daniele,

Yes he does!! Bill

Originally posted by Daniele C View Post
                Bill does the man in the middle have an afrikakorps cufftitle?

Comment

No one ever knew that the "Roaming Nome" from Travelocity.com had relatives
                  in the party. Note to I. Spring: B&W photos are the easiest to remove the
                  copyright.
                  Attached Files

Comment

DrMemory1701<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2484736", true); </SCRIPT> Can you tell me how to water mark my images please ?
                    Thank you so much.
                    Ian
                    Last edited by i.spring; 02-25-2008, 10:15 AM.

Comment

To effectively prevent what I have done..Use COLOUR script. Use a font
                      that is script-like (a lot of intricate parts to each character). I find it tough
                      to eradicate a font using 2 or more colors (character is red and shading
                      is yellow). Make sure it is place over an intricate part of the photograph
                      like where you placed it originally. It will be not be impossible, but it
                      will be difficult for the average thief to eradicate and call his own.
                      By the way, I loved your photos for their historical insight!

Comment

Another EK2 award ceremony photo, a proud day for this soldat I'm sure.

Mike
                        Attached Files

Comment

Officer and probably one of his men show off new EK2's!

Mike
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I was actually working on this problem coming home this evening and did up a new water marker for my images on the laptop. First some food, then ill upload and see what you guys think? And thanks DrMemory for those points.
                            There very useful facts and hopefully i can protect and share my images on waf into the future
                            Thanks.
                            Ian

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for sharing your pics here!! Here are a few more from my finds on Sunday.....Conduct unbecoming of a German Officer!!! A Bronx Cheer!!!

Originally posted by mvm71 View Post
                              Officer and probably one of his men show off new EK2's!

Mike
                              Attached Files

Comment

German Soldier recovering in a German Hospital wearing his Silver Wound Badge for his war wound...a missing leg.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X