X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marco View Post
    Hi Bill,
    I'm perfectly with you in this.
    do you guys see some photos that you have? If so, I can provide proof of any photos. The three from Milantik2004 are the only ones I dont have in my personal possession as of yet, but I can provide an item # from ebay if needed as I have already paid for them. Like you guys, I dont like to buy copies or fakes....and Like I posted earlier, mostly all of my photos are on proper paper and marked on the reverse with known period makers. If it is the posting of ebay names you are concerned about...i will not post those ones until my scanner is in order. I definitely dont want to cause any problems....im just a fellow collector who enjoys photo collecting and likes to share my photos. I will continue posting if you would like and we can see if I have any others you might see that you have.

Comment

Keep posting - I liked the Stug photo!

Comment

Ek1
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by piw View Post
          Keep posting - I liked the Stug photo!
          thanks. I have a ton more.....just alot have the ebay names on them since Ive bought a bunch of them after my scanner crapped the bed

Comment

tired
            armoured personell
            Attached Files

Comment

2cm flak
              french artillery??
              Attached Files

Comment

Apell!
                Music Band
                Attached Files

Comment

HJs on lunch break
                  Destroyed French Tank
                  Attached Files

Comment

DJs
                    smking
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ship at Dunkirk
                      Soldat w k98
                      Attached Files

Comment

frnch tank
                        Group pic
                        Attached Files

Comment

k98
                          pistol holsters (lugers?)
                          Attached Files

Comment

heer/luft wedding shot
                            MG08 i think
                            Attached Files

Comment

i could go on forever, but ill stop here so I dont make anyone upset as this is not my thread. thanks for giving me the chance to share. sorry if anyone has the same photos as me....I hope you enjoyed. Im off to work now

Comment

No problem if you own the photos...just making a comment about any photos that don't belong to you and have copy protection written on them.

Although your are very welcome to post your studio portraits and very interesting snapshots...please limit the amount of the more common photos as they do take up allot of space. This thread is now quite large and is very popular with the uniform and photo collectors who like to see not only the standard studio portrait uniform shots but also some of the more interesting pics.

I again look forward to seeing more of your photos and thank you for sharing those you have already posted. One more thing it would be nice to have a real first name other than an inpersonal ebay type name when addressing compliments & comments on your photos.

Bill

Originally posted by 12thPanzer View Post
                                ok I hear you.....but pictures I posted do of course belong to me as I have indeed purchased them. 3 of which I have posted have yet to arrive in mail since I bought them yesterday (from milantik), but I most certainly would never post pictures that were not mine. Like I said, my scanner is out of working order right now.... I could use my digital camera, but they dont come out too nice! lol I will be happy to post proof of any photos when in hand if need be. I understand about not posting Ebay names...I normally wouldnt. To be honest, I use many other methods other than Ebay to gain photos. Again, dont want to step on any toes....just trying to share some of MY photo collection. But I would be happy to remove the Ebay named photos if you would like. I can also provide an item # and my username if there are any photos in question as I do not like to get copied photos either. Mostly all of my photos are on proper period paper and are marked....some obviously are not marked, but majortiy are

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 127 users online. 0 members and 127 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                                X