This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27 AND LAST.
    Bill, come back, I can't resist without enforcements!
    Attached Files

Comment

Marco,

Great Photos! You have been busy and thank you for sharinhg them with us all. I will be back in a few weeks and will post allot of new portraits. I know you guys will hang in there until I return.

Bill

Comment

a few more from me...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great Show Marco! Nice LWFD photos and importantly post #9762 or #7 of your posted group shows a man wearing a Blood Order ribbon on the right pocket!!!!! Rare!
                Thanks for the fix Marco and I look forward to the return of Bill!!! The FJ, LWFD and HG threads are way quiet!
                Happy Hunting!
                Kevin

Comment

Marco, also have a look at the Luftwaffe early drop tail Eagle sewn onto what appears to be an M-44 Tunic! That is a tunic that would receive universal thumbs down for postwar reapplied eagle if it ever showed up on the forum!!!
                  It is shown in post 9775 your #20 of the posted photo group. Would you be so kind as to post it in the Luftwaffe uniform section of the forum for discussion?

I would love to have that tunic however without this photo, would be unable to convince anyone the drop tail was latewar applied LOL!!!!

Nordi, the photo in post 9784 showing ammo belt around the Soldier, the bullits appear to be wooden practice or perhaps added by the photo studio during processing? Can you see if so viewing the original photo? Thanks!

Great bunch of photo posted by you and Nordi today!

Kevin
                  Last edited by WEISNER; 11-20-2010, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Amazing photos guys. Really the best studio shots Ive seen. Still havent gotten a new scanner, but here are a couple Studio or portrait pics. The Panzer pic is signed.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

SA----looks like the same guy, but dont think it is
                        Attached Files

Comment

last ones for now. I feel bad since I cant give high res pics w/out a new scannr
                          Attached Files

Comment

new
                            Attached Files

Comment

british? German?
                              Attached Files

Comment

British.. FS Cap

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 60 users online. 0 members and 60 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X