X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another portrait negative of the same couple
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is a couple that don't really look to thrilled about being married. He is wearing the LW Flak Badge and she is wearing a very threatening look
      Attached Files
      Last edited by W Petz; 08-13-2007, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Here is a LW NCO wearing a Flak Badge
        Attached Files

Comment

Here is a very nice Marriage portrait negativ of an Officer in full dress wearing Flak Badge, Dagger
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is nice portrait negative of a LW Feldwebel wearing a LW Ground Assault Badge and Dagger
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is a nice FJ Portrait negative of the FJ wearing a Para Badge & HJ badge with early droop tail eagle on his Fliegerbluse.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is a marriage portrait with FJ wearing Para Badge & Wound Badge
                Attached Files

Comment

Here are four photos of RK Winner Kudo Von Meyer...I posted photo of him on page 645. #2
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by W Petz; 08-13-2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                    Last edited by W Petz; 08-13-2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
                      Last edited by W Petz; 08-13-2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

these are great photos, i love the negatives. :-) thanks for sharing.
                          And now id like to add something exciting that i just added to my collection.
                          I was lucky to acquire a collection of 85+ original colour film slides taken of ss viking in russia. sorry for the bad quality image, im using a preview shot from the auction i won, my old slide scanner just blew up from over use. enjoy. Ian
                          As im very happy to be back home from working in Eastern Europe for the last few months, i hope to add here some of the more interesting items iv been lucky to acquire. :-)

Last edited by atomicmisfit; 08-13-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

im thinking of making a 2008 photo calender with the best of waffen ss viking in colour film, do you think many people would be interested in something like that? Thanks. Ian

Comment

Ian,

Finding Color slides is a rarity in itself. Thanks for showing/sharing them with us and sorry to hear about your scanner. I don't collect SS photos myself but I would love to see your other slides. Bill

[quote: atomicmisfit;2124496]these are great photos, i love the negatives. :-) thanks for sharing.
                              And now id like to add something exciting that i just added to my collection.
                              I was lucky to acquire a collection of 85+ original colour film slides taken of ss viking in russia. sorry for the bad quality image, im using a preview shot from the auction i won, my old slide scanner just blew up from over use. enjoy. Ian
                              As im very happy to be back home from working in Eastern Europe for the last few months, i hope to add here some of the more interesting items iv been lucky to acquire. :-)

[/quote]

Comment

Ian,

I'm sure there are plenty of SS Collectors out there that would be interested depending on photo content and how you put the calendar together. Good Luck! Bill

Originally posted by atomicmisfit View Post
                                im thinking of making a 2008 photo calender with the best of waffen ss viking in colour film, do you think many people would be interested in something like that? Thanks. Ian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X