This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice original !

Hi Jeff, You have a Very nice original TDB there ! It will be a great addition to your collection !

Comment

Gold TDB

Deejay, What a super looking Gold TDB !! These are SO hard to find any more. The Gold backing type have always been the hardest ones to find.

Comment

I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance.

Hope Bob does not mind us posting the images because it is an important addition to this thread,

Chris
        Attached Files
        Last edited by 90th Light; 05-25-2012, 09:14 PM.

Comment

2 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to a " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Hope Bob does not mind us posting the images because it is an important addition to this thread,

Chris
          Attached Files

Comment

3 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Hope he does not mind us posting the images because it is an important addition to this thread,

Chris
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 90th Light; 05-25-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

4 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to a " Feldwebel Ruger "

Note that he (Ruger) is wearing the field-made version of the TDB on the sleeve of his wrap.

Chris
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 90th Light; 05-25-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

5 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Chris
                Attached Files

Comment

6 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Chris
                  Attached Files

Comment

7 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Note this is his (Ruger) second field made type

Chris
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by 90th Light; 05-25-2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

8 I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Chris
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by 90th Light; 05-25-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I was looking at "Panzer Bob,s site today and found these ones with good provinance to " Feldwebel Ruger ".

Chris
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Chris,

Thank you for this amazing addition to the field made types. As expected made much like the others posted. The provenace is most intersting maybe the only clear provenance for the whole collectors conmunity that these did in fact exist.

Comment

Originally posted by deejay View Post
                            Hi Chris,

Thank you for this amazing addition to the field made types. As expected made much like the others posted. The provenace is most intersting maybe the only clear provenance for the whole collectors conmunity that these did in fact exist.
                            My pleasure deejay,

for what is an excellent thread.

And a big thanks also to Bob Edwards for having it on his site where I came across it. In fact I know where it came from before Bob got it. I will see if I can find out more,

Chris

Comment

Another one similar to Wilhelm Ruger's example,

Chris
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by 90th Light; 05-26-2012, 05:56 AM.

Comment

2 Another one similar to Wilhelm Ruger's example,

Chris
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by 90th Light; 05-26-2012, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X