Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the photo look odd...so it is a press photo. If titled FJ & Gebirgsjaeger then it fits into my thread so you haven't done anything wrong and no apology is needed. I do have a pinned thread in the photo and paper forum that is very large and covers portrait postcard size photos but I slip in some interesting snaps there as well. I'm not trying to be rude but it would be nice if you put your first name on postings...I'm old fashioned in that way as I really don't feel right addressing people by their ebay type names.

All the best in your collecting endeavors.

Bill

Originally posted by soldat7769 View Post
    Hi Bill, sorry for wrecking yr thread! , finding my way around here, I got it on ebay marked as a 'original press' pic, it was titled as FJ/Mountain Troops and it is stamped on the back, apologies I thought members were adding their own pics!

Comment

Some new Pics. Thanks to the People who sell it
      A Paratroopercompany. Only NCO´s. I cab´t see an Officer. But a lot of Paratrooperbadges
      Attached Files

Comment

Detail
        Attached Files

Comment

FschMgBatl 7. With Information from I-Net, was this Bataillon in Crete. Some more Information?
          The right Foto is written on the back. This Hauptfeldwebel died on Crete...the Name is written on the Foto. I will fly to Crete sometime and will find his grave...
          Attached Files

Comment

Only written with 1944
            Attached Files

Comment

GTA....Very nice pics....thanks for sharing them on this thread. Here are two recent arrivals
              Feb10 - Formation of FJ's...appears all have MP38's & MP40's with muzzle covers and FJ helmets with heavy camo coating on them
              Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 - FJ's with a variety of FJ Smocks with Bandos & Grenade bags
                Attached Files

Comment

Is it my imagination as it appears that some of these FJ smocks are hand painted camo
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is a series of photos from a small grouping of a un-named FJ
                    Feb10 -#1
                    Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 - #2
                      Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 -#3
                        Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 -#4
                          Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 -#5
                            Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 -#6
                              Attached Files

Comment

Feb10 -#7
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X