EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came across this image that I had stored in my files. I wish I had the original ! Sorry for the poor resolution and sorry if this one is a little out of place for this thread. I figured he might be Para...hard to make out some of the awards. Can any one identify him? WHERE'S THAT UNIFORM??? I wonder what happened to it...
    -Chuck
    Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Chuck,

It appears to say, Easter 1944 visit from Castle Fontainbleau!! nice pic and rare to see a FG42!!! Bill

Comment

Chuck,

Picture is pretty dark and hard to make out what color his collar tabs are...para, LWFD or Flak? He definitely has three Tank destruction strips, a LWGAB, EK1 and a wound badge but I cannot make out the other badge. It could be a para badge but I cannot see it clearly. Nice pic and too bad it isn't an original photo in your collection. Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill for the help . I was able to read the "Easter 1944" and "Fontainbleau" but could not make out the rest.

Originally posted by W Petz
          Chuck,

It appears to say, Easter 1944 visit from Castle Fontainbleau!! nice pic and rare to see a FG42!!! Bill

Comment

Here is a FJ with a unit marking on the fender!!

Comment

Here is another...could it be the Von K Fuehrer???

Comment

FJ's with a GulaschKanone!!

Comment

By the way that photo above was taken in Italy in 1943. Here is another photo of FJ's with some mattress covers...I mean Nurses!!

Comment

Here's a nice signed pic and signature clip of none other than Friedrich August Freiherr v. der Heydte.
                    -Chuck
                    Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Fj's in Southern France!!

Comment

here's one for the thread.

-Chuck
                        Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Chuck,

Nice pic of Von Der Heydte and the tropical shot!! Thanks for posting and help in keeping this thread going....it appears you, Simon and myself have been the only ones posting lately...This thread is about to bust the 30,000 view mark!! I still have plenty of pics in my Booty box. I have only touched on one of my FJ photo albums!! So lets keep it moving lads!! Bill

Comment

Well said Bill and thanks for the compliment. I also would like to take a moment and thank everyone who has contributed so far. Your contributions have made this thread an unqualified success ! Let's smash that 30,000 view mark ! Bill, I have plenty more to share with the forum as well. Can't wait to see what else you've stashed away in the ole' booty box. To the rest of the forum: I've said it before and I'll say it again, ALL Paratrooper images are welcomed here. Let's see what you've got!!! If you would like help posting images, please feel free to send me a PM and I'd be happy to lend a hand.
                            -Chuck

Originally posted by W Petz
                            Chuck,

Nice pic of Von Der Heydte and the tropical shot!! Thanks for posting and help in keeping this thread going....it appears you, Simon and myself have been the only ones posting lately...This thread is about to bust the 30,000 view mark!! I still have plenty of pics in my Booty box. I have only touched on one of my FJ photo albums!! So lets keep it moving lads!! Bill

Comment

We shall see if anyone else does some posting!! Here are a few to keep things moving!!

Two FJ friends!!

Comment

Young FJ Officer with Parents

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X