HisCol

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a couple of images the same way. I think it had something to do with the negative being reversed. Interesting.... great pics Bill! Now I'm encouraged to dive into the booty box once again. Here's one right off the bat. Can anyone venture to guess what award that is on his left breast pocket? I don't have an idea. In the mean time, let's keep those Para pics coming guys! They will be well received here!
    -Chuck

Originally posted by W Petz
    Oh! by the way did anyone notice something unusual in pic#935
    Last edited by para03; 01-05-2006, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Almost forgot....HAVE A HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!

-CHUCK

Comment

YES!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!

Jos & Chuck

I still think it is strange and some how the eagle was sewn on the wrong way. In your photo example the cap eagle is on the correct way but the breast eagle isn't (reversed). If the negative was reversed the breast eagle would be on the opposite side. In my pic the eagle is on the correct side except the eagle is on backwards as you can see the hakenkreuz is reversed. The FJ Badge is on the correct side as well. Weird!!

Chuck, Hard to say and see but something that small tells me it might be a HJ pin!!
        Here is a few more pics out of my booty box!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Two FJ with younger brother?
          Attached Files

Comment

Two FJ with MG34
            Attached Files

Comment

FJ's in the field
              Attached Files

Comment

Bill & Chuck - great photos and still glad to see the thread going, I am surprised that it still hasn't been pinned yet, but hay ho you never know.

It may be a happy 4th of July to you, but when you lose a bit of the old Empire, its never a happy day

Your right Bill have the FJ bug even more now, those old SS will have to go

Here's a couple of mine to keep things ticking by, not as stunning as yours but..
                Attached Files
                Regards
                Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

FJ parade
                  Attached Files
                  Regards
                  Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Simon,

You must have been out of town on business again!! Thanks for posting some more of your pics!!! You have to make alot of money to be able to afford these FJ pics now a days!! Especially these expensive portraits that are popping up for $200 to $300. I think we need to write a book to be able to afford them!! or hit the lotto!! In the mean time I will have to be satisfied with the cheap ones that I picked up over the years or keep on doing some horse trading here in Texas!!

I hope all our fellow Americans enjoyed their 4th of July celebration. We do appreciate the happy fourth from our friends over the pond to us colonials!! Guy Fawkes day will arrive soon enough for you all.

Here's a few more pics out of my Booty Box!! FJ doing some training out in the field.
                    Attached Files

Comment

FJ's doing a mock attack in the field

Comment

A Glider being towed into Battle!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

FJ's at Grafenwoehr!!

Comment

Fj's taking a break alongside a road!!

Comment

and here's the description on back.
                              -Chuck

Comment

Love those pics Bill . Here's a nice group shot that I need help with the translation of description on back. Note the FG42 and the MP40 being held by the soldiers kneeling.
                                -Chuck

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 21 users online. 0 members and 21 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X