ScapiniMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herlé,

Outstanding photo of the DKiG being worn on the camo smock. Any idea who the man is?

Bill,

Just killer photos of the maneuver bands being worn on the ealy clip covers.
    Fantastic. I have seen very few photos of this.

Here are a couple more from me. This is a kind of nice shot of the first model
    "double snap" bandoleer being worn with the first model M36 smock.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Queen
      Herlé,

Outstanding photo of the DKiG being worn on the camo smock. Any idea who the man is?
      Eric,
      No, not found yet,still looking

Herlé

Comment

Guil,

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that photo of yours coloured????
        Regards
        Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Another portrait.
          Last edited by Eric Queen; 09-29-2007, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Hello Guil,
            I too would like to welcome you to this thread. Excellent photo of General Schlemm in what appears to be a just finished RK award ceremony I also like the mixture of helmets and variety of camo'd FJ helmets. This appears to be a photo taken in France is that correct? - Bill

Eric,

Thanks for the comments on the maneuver/training photos. Your early FJ photo is also a rarity I have nothing to compare it with in my collection also another outstanding portrait photo - Bill

I'm really enjoying all of these seldom seen photos coming out into the open..it makes me think how much more is out there in private collections. I must admiit I have barely begun to have shown all of my photos in my collection. It appears that this may go on for quite some time if many of you keep contributing and sharing your photos...so thank you for sharing!!! - Bill

Here is a few more pics...on parade

Comment

hurry up and wait
              Attached Files

Comment

Holy Cow! You guys are posting some AWESOME photos! I only own 3 and Eric has been kind enough to post them for me. Thanks again. I have only been collecting for 6 months or so but hope someday to have a collection to "Shock & Awe".
                The ones I have, I bought off Ebay but they are very far and few between. Never as many as I'd like. Where does one acquire so many great photos? How long have you guys been collecting? "Airborne"

Comment

Originally posted by Simon 1964
                  Guil,

Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that photo of yours coloured????
                  simon,

not the picture is solarized, but that returns very well! it is true that the picture is very sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
                    Hello Guil,
                    I too would like to welcome you to this thread. Excellent photo of General Schlemm in what appears to be a just finished RK award ceremony I also like the mixture of helmets and variety of camo'd FJ helmets. This appears to be a photo taken in France is that correct? - Bill

Eric,

Thanks for the comments on the maneuver/training photos. Your early FJ photo is also a rarity I have nothing to compare it with in my collection also another outstanding portrait photo - Bill

I'm really enjoying all of these seldom seen photos coming out into the open..it makes me think how much more is out there in private collections. I must admiit I have barely begun to have shown all of my photos in my collection. It appears that this may go on for quite some time if many of you keep contributing and sharing your photos...so thank you for sharing!!! - Bill

Bill,

hello bill, yes it's exact this picture is well a handing-over of RK towards the Major "Timm" on the other hand this picture taken in Italy, it is true that on this photograph one see very well the variety of helmet.
                    guillaume

Comment

CW,

I wish you success in shocking in aweing us all in the future!! I started collecting photos about 17 years ago while stationed in Germany. I managed to amass a good amount of photos by frequenting flea markets, small military shows and through friends and FJ veterans during my 16 years in Germany. I'm glad I did because prices have gone through the roof....even for just one FJ photo today and I had bought groupings and photo albums in the past for next to nothing.

Guil,

I could only make out tops of trees in that photo so it was hard to tell the location. Thanks for furnishing that info and sharing the photo!! Bill

Here is nice photo of some FJ motorcyclists along with several Kettenkrads.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
                        Hello Guil,

Eric,

Bill,

this picture is really impressive, that beautiful to see a parade of fallschirmjäger!! Know you or that occurs this parade??

Comment

Hello Guil, Sorry all that is written on the reverse is parade and no indication of where that parade is located. Bill

Here is a photo of FJ on one marches through villages

Comment

Hi everyone.

Bill, your parade photo is truly awesome! It's like one can actually see them moving in front of him and hear the sound of them marching!! Very impressive!

Guil, wonderfull photos you have there!

All the best
                            Yannis

Comment

Brilliant !

Great pics guys, i wish i had some to share but i dont have any , keep up the good work this thread just get better and better !

Kindest Regards

Mark

Comment

Hello Yannis,

Yes, can you imagine how loud & impressive it must have been...they are not wearing their jump boots...they are wearing their jackboots with hobnails and in addition goose stepping instead of the normal march step.

Here's a nice pic of FJ's boarding a JU52

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X