Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A shame!!! I hope You all will get Your money back, guys!

I had 2 "buyers" here on WAF who wrote "Yes, I'll take it" but didn't answer again when I requested payment with IBAN/BIC (SWIFT)....

Best, Peter

Comment

Hí Peter

The problem is that Paypal does not deal with just to watch the payer has not received the purchased product

unfortunately now of the scammer stand the flag: Banghead:

Comment

Originally posted by skalphunter View Post
        He "emperor" gave it up with me as i did not send anything.
        I learned my lesson with Hlee alias Alexander Popov.

In my earlier post i stated already that i wrote to the admin about this scammer Hlee to prevent more members to get screwed but there was never an answer or any action taken.
        skalp

Comment

Hlee is online right now probably sorting out who he could screw next. Unbelievable. Should not somebody take action on banning this scumbag ??

Comment

"A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted"....old saying

Comment

Unfortunatelly bad buyers/sellers can be found worldwide, not only in Russia... I'll check among local collectors if anyone knows this pos.

But also just a reminder for all the sellers - according to Russian laws it's forbidden to send TR (or anything that can be consider as "cultural values") to our country via mail. It'll be a problem in case of customs inspection.

Comment

This is a really sad thread.
                I feel for you guys.
                I had a bad experience on here.
                I never received an item,there was no proof of postage and the seller never sorted things out.
                I lost £60 and had to write it of as i sent payment as a paypal gift.
                This guy is a member on here and his attitude was that he was not bothered at all.
                Sad days my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by militarymania View Post
                  "A Fool & His Money Are Soon Parted"....old saying
                  Nice one,ill bet thats really what these folks that were ripped off,wanna hear right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer-G-man View Post
                    Nice one,ill bet thats really what these folks that were ripped off,wanna hear right now.
                    That's what I thought too when I read this "friendly" statement...

Best, Peter

Comment

I have bought lots on here and im certainly no fool.
                      Charming if you ask me.
                      This guy is either lucky or he has had a really bad do.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Bolotnikov View Post
                        Unfortunatelly bad buyers/sellers can be found worldwide, not only in Russia... I'll check among local collectors if anyone knows this pos.

But also just a reminder for all the sellers - according to Russian laws it's forbidden to send TR (or anything that can be consider as "cultural values") to our country via mail. It'll be a problem in case of customs inspection.

Comment

A quotation that is upsetting and - ill placed .
                          Knowing them - Jim and Sanya are no fools .

Douglas

Comment

unfortunately now saw that now arrived my packet of this scammer Alexander Popov
                            Attached Files

Comment

As Douglas said,Jim & Sanya are no fools...I feel sorry for your losses guys

Comment

I just found this thread.

He bought in my webshop 5 times during the month March for a total value of 5500 euro.

It's a very long story. But I got all my stuff back, I really had to hang on the phone for hours calling with postal services, but due to my effort all 5 shipments were stopped in time before reaching Russia and yesterday I received my last 3 shipments back home, after 6 weeks I got my last items back home, everything has been intercepted by various postal services in the USA, Ukraine, Russia and Germany.

I didn't notice the scam at first since he used an USA based shipping address from a company who handles shipments for Eastern Europe and ship them to Russia and take care of the customs troubles. I ship to the USA almost daily and had not checked the address and it looked all okay, the payments were made by US PayPal accounts so it looked legit. The Dutch PayPal mails suggested that you can ship goods after the payment has been processed, so I told PayPal why they talk about shipping goods in those mails as there is no protection. I was not aware of the possibility to use direct bank payments through paypal and did not know these could be claimed back by a bank for fraud without any protection of PayPal. They told me those mails were standard and they couldn't help me with the scam and it was my own fault, I should have blocked these payments in my account. So I've now blocked all PayPal bank payments and/or gift payments for any future orders.

One payment was allready claimed back for fraud by PayPal one day after I had shipped the 5th parcel to him, so I went looking online and found Jamie Cross who was scammed for thousands as well. So I started to contact the postal services and the company who shipped the parcels, two parcels were still in transit from PostNl/USPS and were returned by USPS before being delivered, one however went wrong and was shipped through about 10 states in the USA from New York to Florida and then on to Switzerland but after 4 weeks arrived back at my door. The first 3 shipments were allready shipped from the USA to Russia (through Ukraine) and were intercepted somwhere on route and send to Germany (Berlin) and arrived back at my door yesterday, after having been 6 weeks in transit.

The name he registered his postal locker in the USA on however was not Alexander Popov, it was registered to Nikolay Perevozchikov as mentioned earlier in this thread. So that might be his real name>?

He communicates with this email address: hlee71037@gmail.com

Payments were made by these addresses
                                maureen.burke@iname.com
                                troutt@dr.com

I'm glad I got all my stuff back, but it's sad to read so many forum members have allready been scammed by this crook. I wonder how many outside WAF have been scammed or won't tell.

Regards, Jim

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X