This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad buyer

I sold two crosses to Alexander Povo, 115573, Russia, Moscow, Shipilovskaya st. 50, korpus 3, str.1. I did this before I seen Jamie Cross site were he warned against dealing with this person. Yesterday the same thing happened to me and fortunately the other four he wanted the credit card would not accept the charge. I believe he is using stolen cards to buy with and then the owner cancels the order later. So stay away from him. I am not done with him yet as I will contact some friends in Moscow and see if I can´t make his life a little more challenging. I will also file a claim with Paypal to get my money back. Jim

Sorry to hear this Jim, I hope you get your money back from Paypal.
    Another scumbag to add to the list of people to watch out for.

Comment

Sorry to hear this Jim.
      Hope you are able to resolve this.
      Ralph.

Comment

Jamie cross did send out an email telling everyone about this guy.

Comment

I sold this guy stuff worth about 340,- Euro. Until now did not hear from paypal concerning hacked pp accounts etc. But got two payments from two different people. I contacted the people named on the pp accounts. One answered me that everything would be all right. But if hacked they also change the mail adresses. As i got contacted by another member my suspision was rising. This is the adress he sent to me:
          115477, Russia, Moscow, Proletarsky prosp. 20, korp. 1, Alexander Popov
          His username: Hlee
          I did contact the admin. about my suspision but did not get any reply.
          skalp

Comment

And if we talk about suspicious people here in the forum. There is another guy from Hongkong who wants to pay high end stuff with paypal. If you offer him banktransfer or western union he denies. If you offer him get the stuff delivered in person he still wants to pay with paypal and if you tell him payment cash when delivered you don´t hear from him anymore. I also informed the admin. about him but no reply.

Comment

Do not give up Jim . It may take time .
              I have been through a bad deal also - which took 4 years .
              Will probably never get my money back -- but the guy was caught and convicted in court .

Douglas

Comment

Good on you Jim .... burn this bum !!
                Scum like this are the Bain on any collectors life, he deserves wot he gets!!

Comment

username

Originally posted by skalphunter View Post
                  I sold this guy stuff worth about 340,- Euro. Until now did not hear from paypal concerning hacked pp accounts etc. But got two payments from two different people. I contacted the people named on the pp accounts. One answered me that everything would be all right. But if hacked they also change the mail adresses. As i got contacted by another member my suspision was rising. This is the adress he sent to me:
                  115477, Russia, Moscow, Proletarsky prosp. 20, korp. 1, Alexander Popov
                  His username: Hlee
                  I did contact the admin. about my suspision but did not get any reply.
                  skalp
                  That is the same email address he used. Admin take action against this person (block). Jim

Comment

And if we talk about suspicious people here in the forum. There is another guy from Hongkong who wants to pay high end stuff with paypal. If you offer him banktransfer or western union he denies. If you offer him get the stuff delivered in person he still wants to pay with paypal and if you tell him payment cash when delivered you don´t hear from him anymore. I also informed the admin. about him but no reply.
                    How about a name?

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Symonds View Post
                      How about a name?
                      Emperor

Comment

name

email address: hlee71037@gmail.com
                        Name: Alexander Popov

Comment

I got the same problem , but for little smaller money. I sold Ek 2 to DOMOBRANEC ,
                          From Slovenia , I posted couple of crosses for sale and she decided to buy one for "christmas gift" to someone , so I trusted her and sent cross without payment on my account because there was no time to christmas eve...

Comment

I sold this guy stuff worth about 340,- Euro. Until now did not hear from paypal concerning hacked pp accounts etc. But got two payments from two different people. /.../
                            My advice: if using PayPal, never send to another adress (or to another person), as received from PP.

greetings
                            Tomasz

Comment

May be would be a good idea to make a "black list" thread with the names of bad buyers/sellers...
                              I would ad few names to it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X