Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too sold him one item and today PayPal return money to him!
    Very pity that I not early saw this .

Comment

The worst is that this bastard Alexander Popov alias Hlee is still active in the forum. He should have been banned a long time ago. This piece of sh..t still have the chance to scam other members.
      skalp

Comment

Hí Guys & Jim OH MY GOD What's going on ? : Banghead:

I sent this the buyer 3 extra rare crosses 1180€ in value. yet

for me pay it with Troutt Michelle of name was and now
        the amount deducted from my account.

but the packet not this the address ask ,here

Alexander Popov.
        115573, Russia, Moscow, Shipilovskaya st. 50, korpus 3, str.1,

the email name Hazel Lee
        hlee71037@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
          Hí Guys & Jim OH MY GOD What's going on ? : Banghead:

I sent this the buyer 3 extra rare crosses 1180€ in value. yet

for me pay it with Troutt Michelle of name was and now
          the amount deducted from my account.

but the packet not this the address ask ,here

Alexander Popov.
          115573, Russia, Moscow, Shipilovskaya st. 50, korpus 3, str.1,

the email name Hazel Lee
          hlee71037@gmail.com

https://www.google.hu/maps/place/Shi....7377279?hl=hu

Comment

Yes for me sent money too
            • Buyer’s Name: Michelle Troutt
            • Buyer’s Email: troutt@dr.com
            • Your Transaction ID: 0NY9123342653354P
            • Transaction Date: 28 March 2017
            • Transaction Amount: 348,28 EUR

Maybe our american friends will help find hi on this address ,hi want that I will send here:
            Nikolay Perevozchikov
            600 Markley St.
            Port Reading, NJ 07064
            As a lot of problems from the Russians in this world
            regards
            Sergey

Comment

"As a lot of problems from the Russians in this world"

it is individual issue, i don't think it is ok to say political/bad words to another country.

Comment

Hi guys, I am a bit confused here; how can somebody buy anything from you pay up in front before sending the item and then he fraud you of the money.
                I am sorry if I missed something, but it is confusing to me.
                Alf

Comment

payment

Originally posted by mp409mm View Post
                  Hi guys, I am a bit confused here; how can somebody buy anything from you pay up in front before sending the item and then he fraud you of the money.
                  Alf
                  Paypal has a policy that anytime a buyer requests their money back Paypal will return the money after deducting it from your account. I will have more info on this subject (Paypal) later after I return to the states. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by mp409mm View Post
                    Alf
                    I think for expensive items need pay from Swift.

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
                      Paypal has a policy that anytime a buyer requests their money back Paypal will return the money after deducting it from your account. I will have more info on this subject (Paypal) later after I return to the states. Jim
                      As far as I know, it is not that easy, you have to give a reason why you want your money back, even sometimes they refuse to refund.
                      Alf

Comment

IMO these are hacked accounts and he pays with them.Once paypal finds out they take back the money because whatever they use to pay paypal with is also hacked(credit card etc). He gives an adress where he does not live but the items are delivered there, Then he waits until the shipment goes back to the Postoffice in this district. Then he goes there and picks it up. Probably with the inside help from some postal worker they do this scam. He paied me on 28. of March with paypal and yesterday it was booked back from paypal. So he have an comfortable period of time where the seller normally sends the stuff within. I per example wrote to the email adress of this Michelle Trout what is given on the paypalaccount and asked if the payment is authorized. I´ve got an answer from that "michelle trout" that everything is fine with that. Of course i found now out that they not only hack the pp accounts they also change the mail adresses so i aviously talked with the hackers. Huge scumbags those creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by skalphunter View Post
                          Emperor
                          Any more info or update about this member?

Comment

This is interesting , The PAYPAL not really interested in that these two person with colluding each other and lot of people were defrauded in this way

Comment

Originally posted by germanmedals View Post
                              Any more info or update about this member?
                              He "emperor" gave it up with me as i did not send anything.
                              I learned my lesson with Hlee alias Alexander Popov.

In my earlier post i stated already that i wrote to the admin about this scammer Hlee to prevent more members to get screwed but there was never an answer or any action taken.
                              skalp

Comment

Originally posted by sanya13 View Post
                                This is interesting , The PAYPAL not really interested in that these two person with colluding each other and lot of people were defrauded in this way
                                You are telling me; I had a member who asked me to return cross ( that we agreed that I should return ) to different address, after he refuse to refund me unless I pay some extra to cover his cost. Claiming to paypal he declared that he didn't receive the cross, of course he had received in the other address and paypal gave him the right not to refund me.
                                So I had to pay what extra he demanded so that I could get the refund.
                                Alf

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X