• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes,

both are marked, top L/12
    bottom L/50 under the catch
    DaveJ

Comment

7 more votes to hit 50.....can we do it?

Comment

Gosh, K&Q is tearing it up, I love their EKIIs with the vaulted swasticas and their EKIs are nice too, but I never thought they were this popular, I love seeing all these EKIs, keep em coming guys! This evening, I will have to post some more of mine.
        Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
        All the best,
        Chris

Comment

EKman,

Yes, please show us a few more of your EK1s. I will also try to post another of mine tonight if possible.

Comment

OK, here is another one of my all-stars. This one is an early-war, double maker-marked S&L (4 & L/16) EK1:
            Attached Files

Comment

Reverse:
              Attached Files
              Last edited by DasEiserneKreuz; 09-08-2004, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Come on guys....we need at least 5 more votes.
                Last edited by DasEiserneKreuz; 09-08-2004, 09:16 PM.

Comment

As promised, here are some of my favorite EKIs
                  Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                  All the best,
                  Chris

Comment

First up is a well marked L/13
                    Attached Files
                    All the best,
                    Chris

Comment

Next is an unmarked...well, let's play a little game and see if anyone can guess who made this beautiful unmarked cross--I bought it not long ago from a forum member, so no cheating
                      Attached Files
                      All the best,
                      Chris

Comment

Do you guys mind looking at some Imperial EKIs?
                        Here is a custom cased one that is super
                        Attached Files
                        All the best,
                        Chris

Comment

And inside, look at the crisp detail there and one of the nicest features of this cross in my opinion (besides the fact that both the rear frame and the pin are marked 900) is the core, it is not painted, it is chemically blued so there is no obstruction to the detail
                          Attached Files
                          All the best,
                          Chris

Comment

Here is her backside
                            Attached Files
                            All the best,
                            Chris

Comment

And one more, a 1914 screwback, nothing really special, but I love these vaulted screwbacks
                              Attached Files
                              All the best,
                              Chris

Comment

Here's one that I really like. P.S. I'm looking for a case for this one. Anyone know what it is?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X