Knight Crosses today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
    OL and Swords preliminary award documents to Kapitänleutnant Reinhard Suhren
    Kommandant U 564
    Presented on: December 31st, 1941

Kommandant U 564
    Presented on: September 1st, 1942
    Suhren's RK formal award document.
    Attached Files

Comment

OL formal award document to Kapitänleutnant Reinhard Suhren
      Kommandant U 564
      Presented on: December 31st, 1941
      Attached Files

Comment

Swords formal award document to Kapitänleutnant Reinhard Suhren
        Kommandant U 564
        Presented on: September 1st, 1942
        Attached Files

Comment

One last photo I had on my files:

This is a display at the Bundeswer Museum, in Germany. If you can see, on the left there are some RK's and 2 set of diamonds. According to what I know, and found out over the years, the second RK with OLs (from the top) correspond to Oberst Oscar von Boddien (already added to the thread) and the Diamonds (first from the bottom) belongs to Oberst Helmut Lent.

Somebody knows who are the previous owners of those RK's?

Regards,
          Sepp.
          Attached Files

Comment

One last photo I had on my files:

This is a display at the Bundeswer Museum, in Germany. If you can see, on the left there are some RK's and 2 set of diamonds. According to what I know, and found out over the years, the second RK with OLs (from the top) correspond to Oberst Oscar von Boddien (already added to the thread) and the Diamonds (first from the bottom) belongs to Oberst Helmut Lent.

Somebody knows who are the previous owners of those RK's?

Regards,
            Sepp.
            ...very poor and dismissive display.
            Pieter.
            SUUM CUIQUE ...
            sigpic

Comment

.. but politically correct in the Germany of today .... a land of self-chasting, guild-ridden descendants of mass murderers ... at least that is was the Green Party and the Communists of former East Germany want to make it!

When will the stupid and self-serving politicians finally learn that history is just that: HISTORY!!!! And that they should form the future - NOT the past!
              Last edited by Dietrich Maerz; 11-09-2012, 08:39 PM.
              B&D PUBLISHING
              Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

So true. Couldn't agree more. That's why I would never go back and live in Germany.

Regards from "Las Brisas" hotel, Acapulco, Mexico!

Markus

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                .. but politically correct in the Germany of today .... a land of self-chasting, guild-ridden descendants of mass murderers ... at least that is was the Green Party and the Communists of former East Germany want to make it!

When will the stupid and self-serving politicians fianlly learn that history is just that: HISTORY!!!! And that they should form the futire - NOT the past!

Comment

RK formal award document to Feldwebel Walter Garz
                  Zugführer 3./PzGrenRgt 74
                  Presented on: December 16th, 1942.
                  Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to Korvettenkapitän Claus Korth
                    Kommandant "U 93"
                    Awarded the RK: May 29th, 1941

I'm guessing this was a field-made edition of the RK, during a patrol with his Submarine (U 93). Nevertheless, a great picture and decoration.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi! It surprised me the fact that I couldn't find no photos of Kapitän zur See Wolfgang Luth's RK or award documents.

The only picture for you is this. Not the best, but we can get a glimpse of his cassette. If someone has a better one, please add it here.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Sepp45; 11-10-2012, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post

When will the stupid and self-serving politicians finally learn that history is just that: HISTORY!!!! And that they should form the future - NOT the past!
                        ...got a strange feeling...seems we agree on more and more subjects...scary isn't it...
                        Pieter.
                        SUUM CUIQUE ...
                        sigpic

Comment

RK preliminary award document to Generalmajor Hans Hecker
                          Kommandeur Pionier-Bataillon 29 (motorisiert) / 29.Infanteriedivision “Falke” / 2. Armee / Heeresgruppe C
                          Presented on: August 5th, 1940
                          Attached Files

Comment

RK preliminary award document to Leutnant Johannes Rompzick
                            Führer 6. / Grenadier-Regiment 18
                            Presented on: November 22nd, 1943
                            Attached Files

Comment

Otto Kumm RK formal award document and his RK with OL.
                              A good find! Otto Kumm's RK preliminary award document
                              Attached Files

Comment

RK formal award document to Leutnant Wolfgang Graf von Blücher
                                2. / Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 1
                                Presented on: May 24th, 1940
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X