• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK awarded to Major Gerhard Behnke

Regards,
    Sepp.

Comment

Hi all,

here are shown very nice pictures !But I miss the reality and the relationship of some images and accompanying Order.
      Why is the photo of Gerhard Behnke mapped and then a Lazy2 attached. The photo of Behnke is beautiful and the RK is nice, but how is the connection.
      greeting
      Rolfi

Comment

Originally posted by Rolfi View Post
        Hi all,

here are shown very nice pictures !But I miss the reality and the relationship of some images and accompanying Order.
        Why is the photo of Gerhard Behnke mapped and then a Lazy2 attached. The photo of Behnke is beautiful and the RK is nice, but how is the connection.
        greeting
        Rolfi
        Rolfi, I don't know if you have read the first post, but we are trying to get as many identified RK as possible (and the photo of the awarded soldier).
        In this case, the RK you mentioned, belonged to Behnke, and it was sold by a prestigious website. Came from the familiy.

Regards,
        Sepp.

Comment

Hi Sepp,
          Thanks for the reply. You should tell us the background too! Basically, I would say, a Lazy2 not like the Knight's Cross award date (08/02/1943). If it comes from the family it can certainly be a Knight's Cross which belongs to Mr. Behnke.
          Thank you for your beautiful pictures and hopefully more will follow.
          Greetings from Rolfi

Comment

Originally posted by Rolfi View Post
            Hi Sepp,
            Thanks for the reply. You should tell us the background too! Basically, I would say, a Lazy2 not like the Knight's Cross award date (08/02/1943). If it comes from the family it can certainly be a Knight's Cross which belongs to Mr. Behnke.
            Thank you for your beautiful pictures and hopefully more will follow.
            Greetings from Rolfi

RK awarded to Dr. Hermann Hohn

Regards,
            Sepp!

Comment

kc `s

very nice to see, thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by michael.g View Post
                very nice to see, thanks a lot
                Danke Michael! Your father's RK is also here

Regards friend!

Comment

RK awarded to Oberleutnant Adolf Glunz

Source: http://www.hermann-historica.de/aukt...db=kat54_r.txt

Comment

the rare and stunning grouping of Paratrooper and KC Holder Wittig....

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
                      RK awarded to Oberleutnant Adolf Glunz

Source: http://www.hermann-historica.de/aukt...db=kat54_r.txt

Great to see my own photo (top) of Glunz back here in this thread.
                      That one wasn't part of the auction......

......and no idea how many times the Glunz grouping was split-up and re-arranged again.
                      As in the past his grouping was much more complete : a.o RK in box, EL in box, EP, photo-albums with original photos, two Flugbücher, Wehrpaß, award documents, letters, photos, more awards and unit pins, etc etc etc.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan
                      Last edited by Eric-Jan Bakker; 01-21-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric-Jan Bakker View Post
                        Great to see my own photo (top) of Glunz back here in this thread.
                        That one wasn't part of the auction......

......and no idea how many times the Glunz grouping was split-up and re-arranged again.
                        As in the past his grouping was much more complete : a.o RK in box, EL in box, EP, photo-albums with original photos, two Flugbücher, Wehrpaß, award documents, letters, photos, more awards and unit pins, etc etc etc.

yours friendly

Eric-Jan
                        Hi Eric, congrats on the grouping. I never said the photo was part of the whole; it's just a referential picture of who was the owner.

Comment

Some extra photos of the Glunz grouping, can't find back a signed photo of his Netzkopfhaube at the moment, sorry.

No I don't have that grouping, I only have a small part of the original larger grouping.
                          His two flugbücher, cloth pilot badge, photos (pre-war, war time and post war, originals and re-prints), books, wartime newspapers- and -clippings, Der Adler magazines, death cards of comrades.
                          Copy of his wartime file, copies of his award documents and letters (that were as originals to the group).

yours friendly

Eric-Jan

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X