• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

more
    Attached Files

Comment

If I had Günther Prien's Oakleaves.....

You could be sure no "Girlfriend" would be touching them, let alone drilling a hole in them.

Comment

Can't believe I'm adding to this, but...

I already said what happened. Nothing more to add.

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
          Oh yeah please ... we all determine what is real and fake by the results of polls ...
          Actually, essentially that is what we do on these forums

Comment

i wasted 2 hours of my life watching the Green Lantern in the cinema.... when i should have been here watching this....

Its got Sex, Mistrust, Comedy.....

and the final twist....Any thing from Regimentals gets the from me

Comment

It seems to be an S&L. Awarded in 1939? Never ever.

Either Regimentals was had by someone (and were not thinking about the details of the group) or they knew what they had ( or better, didn't have).
              In any event, people paid for something they didn't get.

Dietrich
              B&D PUBLISHING
              Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Panzercracker View Post
                I already said what happened. Nothing more to add.
                LOL ... I love it when people say "I'm outta here" .... "I have nothing more to add" .... yet keep coming back and coming back.

Something like that "Last Reduction" statement used on e-stand. I would imagine there will be plenty of those "last reduction" statements before anyone will ever buy this ....

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Sowersby View Post
                  Those of us down in the badges forum decided we should share this member with our fellow collectors here. Hehehe, I love it!

Chet

Very good...

Comment

Kc like that did the dirty into the auction that onto taking action just was at a hand,then single S&L was at a hand...

Comment

This thread has taken on a life of its own since last I looked at it.

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by kraut72 View Post
                        Kc like that did the dirty into the auction that onto taking action just was at a hand,then single S&L was at a hand...
                        I wish I had said that .... I think

Comment

Oh my god, 7 pages of a crapy OL

And "Chen",...what is with those pictures,...are you making photos of photographs

Comment

Originally posted by Panzercracker View Post
                            I don't support the "ideology" like many other collectors here.
                            Would you imply that most of us here would be Nazi, or sympathize with the Nazi?

/Flemming

PS I enjoy this thread, and luckely, there's nothing of interest in the TV this evening

Comment

Originally posted by germanmedals View Post
                              And "Chen",...what is with those pictures,...are you making photos of photographs
                              These seems to be Scans form the old action catalog.

/Flemming

Comment

Its a pity how the forum developed since the last years. Most of the people here have problems to identify an original EK1, but if someone shows something that pretents to be a set of oakleaves, everybody behaves as an expert.
                                Most of the people here think that set is a fake. I would like to ask those who think like that to show me a identical piece that is clearly considered as a fake.

I am no expert either and i believe that the people on that forum who can identify a real set of Juncker oakleaves can be counted on one hand. And especially in that special case, where the piece in question was deformed to a bulky piece of silver, its even more hard to tell if it is original.

I interested in Juncker OL for a long time and I clearly doubt that a real set of Juncker Leafs ALWAYS must be stamped with "900". The originality of ANY award can be identified only with its stamping. And if you look at the Juncker company, we can clearly see that they used more different markings than most of the other manufacturers during the 3rd reich era. They even stamped their KC both with 800 and 900. Not to mention the manufacturer markings....

I dont want to blame anybody, but i think it should be possible to have a discussion without personal attacts and without to tear anybody to shreds.

best greetings, Stefan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X