Juncker Oakleaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juncker Oakleaves

Hello. Just thought I'd post this set I've been wearing for years. As you can see, it has seen alot of post war action. I was very "foolish" in my early collecting years and alot more "carefree"Anyway, lets see what the Iron Cross guys have to say.Don't call me names please because, afterall, I'm sharing...
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Juncker Oaksleaves

All kidding aside, what do you think of this set of Oakleaves?

Comment

You don't want to know ....

Or let me put it this way: Go ahead, drill more holes in that thing!
            B&D PUBLISHING
            Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Fill me in...

C'mon Dietrich. I'm all ears.

Comment

A good "been there" look to them.....

Comment

Thanks Will.

Hey Will. Nice to here from you. I'd like more input on these Oakleaves. I think they are Juncker, but scroll down further...-certainly not S&L, Godet or even a cast copy. Nicely detailed and thick as a brick! --Ken

Comment

They are neither Godet, Juncker nor S&L. Don't know what it is, but I very much doubt it is from the period.
                    B&D PUBLISHING
                    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

No man is an Island....

OK, that's your opinion. Anyone else, please scroll down. They look like a Juncker set to me man. --Ken

Comment

????

Do you really believe that they are Juncker, or is that just a sly play on words, like Junker? If you are really looking for an answer, I believe you already have it.
                        Last edited by ekhunter; 06-23-2011, 04:57 PM. Reason: More to add

Comment

No play.

I strongly believe they are a Juncker set, yes. If I need to post more pics, I will. I never claimed to be the best picture taker, but I try.

Comment

Maybe the weight would help identify?

Comment

I don't know what would have caused the edges to be so compressed inward, but I would believe that Dietrich has the fingerprints, of a Juncker, identified and would have made his comparison prior to issuing an opinion.

The weight will not help with a hole and the missing loop.

Bob Hritz
                              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X