No announcement yet.

Juncker EK2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ; still looks like the first 9 has an edged top and not the 2nd 9 with the paint chip on the edge . Noticed though that the 1 is quit short in the close up , ... which may be different to the others .

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
      Well ; still looks like the first 9 has an edged top and not the 2nd 9 with the paint chip on the edge . Noticed though that the 1 is quit short in the close up , ... which may be different to the others .

Douglas
      Well, let's compare them...
      Attached Files

Comment

I think those are a match.
        Best regards,
        Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Very nice juncker crosses.
          I would like to have an marked EK2 L/12 cross one day.
          If some one have it for sale please let me know!

Comment

The numbers are different as Robert first indicated . Could not magnify his picture any more , ... marked out what I could find . The hook on the 3 being the main feature .

Douglas
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
              I've developed an interest in Juncker EK2s, which is odd because I used to say that I didn't understand their appeal. Here are some of the types I've found and a little information about them.

1) Standard Juncker (also called "full Juncker"). This one has the traditional Juncker 3-flaw frame and "teardop 9" core. The core is magnetic.

Another of the same type:

I'm very happy to have this last one back in my collection. I had sold it, and the buyer returned it to me. I've decided now to keep it as I think it has the most character of any of the 3-flaw Junckers I've seen.
              I am sorry, can you renew (restore) pictures of obverses by yours EK2?

WR Kirill

Comment

Originally posted by kid74 View Post
                I am sorry, can you renew (restore) pictures of obverses by yours EK2?

WR Kirill
                It's odd that these disappeared because only the obverse photos were stored on the WAF. When the server was switched, all the photos disappeared. Only the Photobucket photos remain. Go figure.

I'll restore them some time, but I also need to update the information in this thread, some of which is outdated.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                  It's odd that these disappeared because only the obverse photos were stored on the WAF. When the server was switched, all the photos disappeared. Only the Photobucket photos remain. Go figure.

I'll restore them some time, but I also need to update the information in this thread, some of which is outdated.
                  We are still waiting :smoking:

WR Kirill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X