No announcement yet.

Förster und Barth RK!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were saying. To me, at least, it appears that the frames on the F&B crosses under discussion do not match the characteristics of S&L frames. There may also be core differences, but that is sometimes difficult to tell (especially in digital photos) because of paint thickness, lighting, wear, etc.

Comment

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
        What do you think?
        Hello Brian

In my opinion I'd say that the swastikas in the two photos you have posted are different. The black and white photos swastika looks different to the one on the right hand side - more like the 'thinner' style as per the one from Kai Winklers site; not that I'm saying this one matches Winklers. The beading can't be seen in the left side picture and the dates are fuzzy and blurred. I really don't think these pictures are clear or detailed enough to be able to make comparisions with, and I don't feel that any conclusion can be drawn from this.

The RK in black and white photo appears to have been cut out and stuck onto the photo. I know that with a lot of RK holders photos they would 'introduce' an RK to an earlier picture until such time as the holder came home and could have a real picture taken. Is this how they put the RKs onto some of the pictures ?

Regards
        David

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
          What do you think?

I "think" that the right cross is a S&L and i "know" that the left one is a Juncker.

Stefan

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK. View Post
            I "think" that the right cross is a S&L and i "know" that the left one is a Juncker.

Stefan
            Hello

How do you "know" that the one on the left is a Junckers?

Regards
            David

Comment

Originally posted by DavidM View Post
              Hello

How do you "know" that the one on the left is a Junckers?

Regards
              David

Hi David,

-> swastica, ring, curvature of the arms.

Stefan

Comment

Hello Stefan

Thanks. Sorry, it's the way I had interpreted your comment I "know" that's caused the confusion for me. I thought you meant that you knew whose cross it was and have first hand knowledge of it. Sorry about that.

Regards
                David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X