No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure this one qualifies for bargain of the week ... purchased based on blurry, crappy pix for 18 € and getting this in your mailbox .

A nice silver CCC ( S&L made ? ) ... Seems I am one lucky b*astard .
    Attached Files

Comment

Very well done Mathijs! That may be the bargain of the month not just the week!!!

I see nice burnishing too!!!

Comment

Very nice and early CCC for a price i can only dream about
        A real bargain, you got the joker

Comment

Thats a great bargain Mathijs!! a really nice CCC for very little money!!!
          Just shows that there are still out there waiting to be snapped up!!! -Nigel
          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Forgot to say that you have a problem now
            This CCC can´t be alone, now you´ve to look for a bronce and golden one, too

I know this problem, always thought my bronce one is enough......sh*t happens, my silver one is coming this week and now i´m on the look for a golden CCC

Collecting 57er still never ends, there´s always a new one you wanna have

Your CCC has the same die flaw as my coming CCC - and it´s for sure a S&L
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Seewolf; 11-02-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I think thats right Rudiger, but its a nice to have a full set, especially if they were all at 18 Euro's each!!! -Nigel
              sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

especially if they were all at 18 Euro's each!!!
                For that price i buy many sets - 1 for me and the rest for my friends here

Comment

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
                  Collecting 57er still never ends, there´s always a new one you wanna have
                  How very true that is!!! I've even started collecting non-FJ pieces because I've got the bug so badly!!!

Super CCC Mathijs!

Comment

Originally posted by mbizy View Post
                    I see nice burnishing too!!!
                    Thats for sure, Mike. Some heavy burnishing all over this piece, but difficult to capture with my camera. Also, the piece feels quite heavy when in hand.

Comment

And this Austrian mount 8-place medal bar also came rather cheap ( its been a good week for me ).

However, pix dont do it justice, but its the best I can take without natural lighting .
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very neatly mounted .... looks like the EK2 got a thick coat of paint.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Shot of the wartime grouping ... as the Oktober medal does not exist in the 57 issue, they took wartime one.
                          Attached Files

Comment

A close-up of the EK2, especially for Nigel . No markings on the ring, though. Its a 3-piece one with magnetic core.
                            Attached Files

Comment

A shot of the other medals ... I assume post war Austrian ones (it reads Niederösterreich ).
                              Attached Files

Comment

Nice detail on these .

I received some more goodies, but will spread out the postings a bit .
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X