No announcement yet.

My humble collection ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, if you need pix of the Deschler, let me know ....

More pictures here : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=586467
    Last edited by Matthieu; 04-15-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks to a fellow forum member, I was able to strike another one from the wanted list. A 1957 "B" frame with swastika core .
      One recently slipped through my hands ( dealer price ), but this one makes up for it .

More pictures here : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=588913

Grtz
      Mathijs
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
        Mike, if you need pix of the Deschler, let me know ....
        Thanks Mathijs! I'll let you know.

Comment

Very nice example of S&L's swastika cored RK!!
          I think these are an important part of the postwar S&L story, and i reckon more than a few RKT's bought these to replace their lost wartime awards!!
          Always good to compare the swastika cored with the 57 version, by looking at the finish etc. you might be able to date this one quite accurately!!
          Very Nice!!!!
          -Nigel
          sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Originally posted by Matthieu View Post
            Thanks to a fellow forum member, I was able to strike another one from the wanted list. A 1957 "B" frame with swastika core .
            One recently slipped through my hands ( dealer price ), but this one makes up for it .

More pictures here : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=588913

Grtz
            Mathijs
            Almost missed commenting on your RK buddy! Oops!

Very nice and IMO collectible RK with important relevence to S&L's post war work as Nigel correctly states!

I'll check your link to see what it holds in store. Nice addition!

Comment

Mathijs showed this last RK in the crosses section here on the WAF and some very interesting conversation ensued.

Please take a moment and read Mathijs and Gentry's (Leroy) exchange, especially in posts 14, 15 and 16 of this thread - Postwar "B" frame St&L KC ??? Some great stuff Mathijs!

Your RK collection is bringing light and understanding to this field in a BIG WAY! There is MUCH more to learn and you're the "tip of the spear" on this subject! Keep up the excellent work buddy!

Comment

Another nice postwar RK.

Congratulation to your new piece to your RK collection Mathijs.

...and thanks Mike for the link! Thats very good to connect all information.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Spooner View Post
                  ...and thanks Mike for the link! Thats very good to connect all information.
                  You're very welcome Matthias! I agree that the information must be connected and shared as much as possible!

Comment

Quick shot of one of my latest purchases ... just finished with the displaying .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful group Mathijs!!! Makes for a great display!!!!!!!!!!
                      -Nigel
                      sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Very nice Mathijs!

An awesome group, beautifully displayed! I personally love shadow boxes for display. You've seen my displays. I've been using them since the late 90's and they're still a great way to show off the goodies.

Again, awesome group, terrific display!!!

Comment

Beautiful Mathijs, just beautiful.
                          Regards
                          Rudy

Comment

Very well done, buddy

I display my groups like the pieces were worn on the tunic. EK, WB and CCC on the right side, for example.
                            DK on the left side. The rest i add how it fits best......

But doing that with your group....not easy....way to big and too many awards

Comment

Great display Mathijs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seewolf View Post
                                Very well done, buddy

I display my groups like the pieces were worn on the tunic. EK, WB and CCC on the right side, for example.
                                DK on the left side. The rest i add how it fits best......

But doing that with your group....not easy....way to big and too many awards
                                I know, guess I'll be moving them around somewhat before the final display .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X