Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Reunite Broken Groups - Missing Medals, Documentation, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Navy Spanish Campaign medal rim # 4549. I would like to reunite it with its companion Sampson medal & Navy good conduct medal group that I have.

Comment

Here's mine:

Pvt. John Kenneth Day HQ 1/506th

Day's Ike and items were taken from the family home during a garage sale (they were not items for sale and in a closet). This occurred several years ago and any information on any of his items would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Howard Rogers

I am looking for medals named to Howard Rogers, 8th Infantry Div, 121st Inf, 1943-44. He was wounded near St Lo after D-day and his named Purple Heart and the rest of his medals were taken from his residence in East Petersburg, PA within the past 3 years. Captain Rogers passed away in October of 2009, and his son (a Vietnam vet) is a friend of mine and would really like to have his dad's medals back. They were probably sold on-line, but if anyone comes across them PLEASE PM me.

Comment

John A. Crotty

Looking for the DFC/AM/PH KIA medal grouping named to Capt. John A. Crotty sold by Bullfrog Valley Militaria approximately 2-3 years ago. Please PM me if you have any info. Thanks!

Comment

WW2 106th ike jacket

Hello im am looking for my uncles ike jacket or anything realating to him or his divison his name is teddy or thedore kumburis and was in the 106th infantry in the battle of the bulge if you have it i would be happy to buy it from you or if you have a 106th infantry please call this number below
            201-247-4349

Comment

missing family medals

Hi All I am searching for my great uncle captain Joseph A Errigo's purple heart and bronze star im not sure if there were certificates with them they were lost some time in the 1970's. he was captured on 1 dec 1950 at kunuri pass when his unit was over run. he died in prisoner camp #1 in north korea on 30 november of 1951 he was in the 82nd AAA AW 2nd Inf Div. he also served in the washington state guard battery F 148th FA as an enlisted man and was commissioned in 1942 and served in africa sicily and italy during WW2. i have all of the medals of the other 5 of my great uncles and would appreciate any info on uncle joes medals i can be reached on this forum or at hbanger4@gmail.com thanks brian errigo

Comment

Help finding my uncles stuff!

Hello my uncle Theodore Kumburis was in the 106th infantry during ww2 and fought in the battle of the bulge if anyone knows anything about him or has any of his gear please email me at nkumburis71195@gmail.com thanks. - Nick K

Comment

Need help!! Albert otero

Hi there was a estate sale in Cedar Grove, NJ and I bought a tech corporal's uniform but before I got there his medals and paper work sold I was wondering whoever has them I would purchase them from you so I could reunite this broken group his name was: Albert Otero, 12091987 he was awarded the european, african and middle east campaign medal with 4 combat stars, ww2 victory medal, national defense service medal, good conduct and ww1 occupation medal. Also If you have any information about him or paper work please PM me or email me at nkumburis71195@gmail.com Thanks - Nick K

Comment

Col Daniel Lord Baldwin, III Medal Documents

Col. Daniel Lord Baldwin, III Medal Documents...US Army Special Forces...I have his Korean War and Vietnam medals and long before I owned them I had just the documents which I sold or traded at a Max show years before (never thought I'd own the medals and I couldn't buy anything from the person who had the rest of his items)...His grouping was sold piece meal to me and another collector who sold all he had to someone else...Anything related to Col. Baldwin is of interest, but if someone finds the owner of the medal documents please let me know. Thanks, Ed

Comment

Pvt William J. Nixon, DSC WW1

I am looking for anything that may have belonged to or is associated with my grandfather, Pvt. William J Nixon, DSC (Distinguished Service Cross). Sanitary Detachment (Medic), 111th Infantry , 28th division, WW1 or 6th Pennsylvania Infantry, Mexican Border Service, 1916. A lot of his stuff was lost in a home robbery back in the 1960’s.

Comment

Cpl Ralph W. Jefferys

Looking for his Purple Heart. Probably sold in PA.

Thanks,
                        Sean

Comment

Missing USMC Purple Heart

Howdy - Looking for posthumous WWII Purple Heart to 1/Lt Charles L. Ingels USMCR. Anyone know its whereabouts? Thanks.....Bob

Comment

Originally posted by ed hicks View Post
                            col. Daniel lord baldwin, iii medal documents...us army special forces...i have his korean war and vietnam medals and long before i owned them i had just the documents which i sold or traded at a max show years before (never thought i'd own the medals and i couldn't buy anything from the person who had the rest of his items)...his grouping was sold piece meal to me and another collector who sold all he had to someone else...anything related to col. Baldwin is of interest, but if someone finds the owner of the medal documents please let me know. generous finder's fee for successful lead. Thanks, ed
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking for Purple Heart issued to Albert W. Klick

Looking for Purple Heart Issued to Albert W. Klick it has OLK on it.

RLS collectibles sold his PH in 2005 ( http://www.rlscollectibles.com/catal...oumhnfsgfdkbkw ).

Thanks In Advance

Regards,
                              John
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by John3RD; 06-17-2012, 01:13 PM. Reason: Add picture

Comment

Looking for the Purple Heart and awards of Lt. Col. Peter McGoldrick

I am looking for the Purple Heart and other awards belonging to Lt. Col. Peter McGoldrick. I found all of the paper work related to this unfortunate individuals military career in a small jewelry/junk shop in eastern PA. The owner told me the group came with his medals but that he must have sold them separately. Any help in reuniting this collection would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                                Vic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X