No announcement yet.

Verbandsabzeichen-Arm Shields of the Bundeswehr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe... nice try! They teach you that sort of thinking in the Ahhhhrmy?

Back on topic, I've been slowly chipping away at my Division, Regiment, etc badge collection. Fortunately I'm not insane enough to try and collect lower level unit badging, just the established ones found on Dienstanzug. Boy, some of the Lehr and Schule badges are difficult to find!

Steve

Comment

... did I mention that just in the moment there is an excellent dressjacket of an NCO from the 1st Airmobile Brigade down in my basement that not fits to my collection ?

...also a small collection of the emblems of lower level unit emblems - aka breasthangers or IVA (Interne Verbandsabzeichen (internel unit emblems) - consisting of only 400 piece ?

.... or "some" dozen unitpatches (actually there where four (!) incomplete collections of unit patches in the big hoard I bought...).

....ahhh ... collecting all this to 100% complete level would be a lifetime task ... If you think you are near to completeness they change something

Jens

Comment

Gentlemen - In an effort to address a glaring oversight in our Verbandsabzeichen thread, Marc Sherriff was kind enough to provide these images of shoulder sleeve insignia from the Bundeswehr Training Community.

We'll begin with the Anti-Aircraft Artillery School.

All the best - TJ
        Attached Files

Comment

Next up is the Army Aviation School.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here's the Army Air Transport School. I don't believe I've come across this one before.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's a more familiar one, the Artillery School.
              Attached Files

Comment

Let's not forget the mighty panzers....
                Attached Files

Comment

But where would the panzers be without the "Queen of Battle" clearing the way?

(Yes, I fully admit my bias regarding my home of 20 years, the good 'ole infantry )
                  Attached Files

Comment

An elite within an elite.... the LRRPs
                    Attached Files

Comment

Always loved, no matter where they go....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, the "bugs and gas guys" from the wildly popular NBC community. In the U.S. Army, NBC = Nobody Cares
                        Attached Files

Comment

The Officer and NCO Schools
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here's the signal school
                            Attached Files

Comment

The always under appreciated beans and bullets gang. It always fun to make fun of the grease smeared "wrenches" until you break down....
                              Attached Files

Comment

This was another new patch for me, the Missile School. These boys get my vote for coolest looking border theme.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X