HisCol

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Bundeswehr lover in all of us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

x
    Last edited by CSP; 06-03-2009, 12:41 PM.
    CSP

sigpic

Comment

Scott,

Thanks for the additional two pictures. You were correct about the pocket markings. They don't tell us much other than size and confirm that the tunic was made when the name of the makers firm was KKB. As for the arm badge, it is rather a general one and doen't help a lot either. Here is what my reference book says about it. "Das Verbandabzeichen der Zentralen Militrarischen Dienstellen mit einer roten Umrandung und das Zentralen Sanitsdienststellen der Bundeswehr"". That is as far as I can go with the insignia on the uniform. Good luck with the reset of your research.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

x
        Last edited by CSP; 05-31-2009, 09:54 AM.
        CSP

sigpic

Comment

Museum in a Militaria Store in Germany

Just found a URL for a museum in a militaria store in Germany that I think will be of interested to those who read this thread. Here is a picture of their Bundesmarine display plus the URL. I posted the same info on the BGS thread.

http://www.uniformenmuseum.de/engl_start.htm

Regards,

Gordon
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by gordon.criag View Post
            Scott,

Thanks for the additional two pictures. You were correct about the pocket markings. They don't tell us much other than size and confirm that the tunic was made when the name of the makers firm was KKB.
            Regards,

Gordon
            KKB means Kleiderkasse der Bundeswehr. KKB or KKBw was the official quartermasters store where the officers that have to buy their own uniforms could purchase them. Today, after privatization this is done by http://www.lhd-shop.de/Welcome.lhd .
            So KKB is not a single tailor but a brand name.
            With best regards, Turner

Comment

Found this last week.
              New and unused.
              Attached Files

Comment

US Made with German NSN
                Attached Files

Comment

Posts 456 & 457 moved to the E-Stand.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...61#post3194661

Comment

German Bundeswehr Officers Mountain Cap

Here is my new and unused BW Officers Mountain Troopers Cap.
                    As I got 2 of them I'll put one to the E-Stand.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Label
                      Attached Files

Comment

I couldn`t restist to buy this piked cap as I walked over yesterday fleamarked...:

Unfortunately my "Uniform, sandfarben" is from a Uffz and not from a Stabsoffizier" ...

Jens

Comment

Jens,

A great hat! I have been searching foron of these for a long time. I am envious although I must say that I had a good weekend buying this in Vienna so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.

Regards,

Gordon

Comment

anyone know a source for one of these - webbing shovel/e-tool cover (the one klappspaten is shown in)? looking for unissued one:

Comment

anyone?

ps. nico, haven't heard back from you re. BW/BGS items i want and gas mask can clip - let me know

Comment

Originally posted by uscob View Post
                                Here is my new and unused BW Officers Mountain Troopers Cap.
                                As I got 2 of them I'll put one to the E-Stand.

I sent you PMs to buy it, on the estand, but never got a response.

Bob Hritz
                                In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 65 users online. 0 members and 65 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X