X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
    That's not a very high hurdle to clear.
    That is for certain.
    Sadly, my Brother watches it and thinks they have rewritten history.

Comment

Yes, the downside is some people do believe that this " alternative to "MAINSTREAM" HISTORY" is true and is deserving of serious consideration.
      I have an aunt who believes it , she also believes that Global Warming" is a myth and that everything which she does not agree with is simply " false news".
      Conspiracy theory is what it is, "Hunting Hitler" and "Project Grey Wolf" are also junk, a fantasy nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Miller View Post

My highest-priced book retails for- I think- $72.95. That's the second volume of "Leaders of the SS & German Police". Even that is higher than I'd like it to be. But we're talking Bender books, and much of the reason for the price is the high quality binding and paper.

~ Mike

Your $88.00 low-quality binding paperback seems to have received a negative review on Amazon.

Comment

That's okay, resurrected spirit of "spacey". Your "review" is outnumbered.

Best regards,
          ~ Mike

Comment

David111 , those "1 Star" reviews" have been reported to Amazon as abuse, by more than one person.
            I think it is high time you put this trolling persona down , it reflects badly on you as an adult and is plainly seen for what it is.
            Contributions like yours are really worth of another ban . (IMO).

Comment

Hunting Hitler is awesome

Verified buyer reviews do not get deleted. Gluck.
              Last edited by david11111; 06-28-2018, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Hunting Hitler is awesomeo

So, who else likes Hunting Hitler?

Tim Kennedy is a Patriot. Look him up.

I stand by my statements on the series, and on the troll who has attempted to defame me. Gluck

I can and will be reincarnated in perpetuity.

Last edited by david11111; 06-28-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

At this stage you only make yourself look foolish, that is your right to do so.
                  I won't be answering you beyond this, you are the first person I have ever put on an "ignore list".

Comment

Originally posted by david11111 View Post
                    Verified buyer reviews do not get deleted. Gluck.
                    Really sad to but fake reviews about some ones book that they have put alot of work into. I dont think Hitler got out of the Bunker alive.
                    The if he did escape then i don't think the TV would be allowed to broadcast it.
                    It makes fun TV i guess. Joe Rogan is not reliable.

Comment

lolol

Originally posted by ironcross13 View Post
                      Really sad to but fake reviews about some ones book that they have put alot of work into. I dont think Hitler got out of the Bunker alive.
                      The if he did escape then i don't think the TV would be allowed to broadcast it.
                      It makes fun TV i guess. Joe Rogan is not reliable.

You're not too great on the uptake bro.

Joe Rogan didn't advance the Grey Wolf theory. Neither did Tim Kennedy, who IMHO is a special forces American hero whom when called a liar calls your entire paradigm into question.

Please research before you post.

Comment

Originally posted by david11111 View Post
                        Neither did Tim Kennedy, who IMHO is a special forces American hero whom when called a liar calls your entire paradigm into question.

Please research before you post.
                        So when Kennedy said that Hitler spent most of the war at the Berghof, do you think that he was telling the truth, even when the historical record confirms that he spent most of that time at the Wolfsschanze? And when he went "searching" for the wreck of the U-711, the location of which had been known at least since the 1970's, he wasn't perpetrating a sham? Considering the number of errors, distortions, and flat out lies that were pushed by the show in which he was complicit, his honesty and integrity are questionable to say the least.
                        Last edited by Fush Yumeng; 07-22-2018, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fush Yumeng View Post
                          So when Kennedy said that Hitler spent most of the war at the Berghof, do you think that he was telling the truth, even when the historical record confirms that he spent most of that time at the Wolfsschanze? And when he went "searching" for the wreck of the U-711, the location of which had been known at least since the 1970's, he wasn't perpetrating a sham? Considering the number of errors, distortions, and flat out lies that were pushed by the show in which he was complicit, his honesty and integrity are questionable to say the least.

Kennedy is a showboater and he knows zero about WW2 Germany. I thought he was an OK fighter... but have to change channels when I hear him talk.... not enough room for him and his ego in my den...

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Boonzaier View Post
                            Kennedy is a showboater and he knows zero about WW2 Germany. I thought he was an OK fighter... but have to change channels when I hear him talk.... not enough room for him and his ego in my den...
                            Says the Canadian about a special forces patriot.

Comment

Hunting Hitler Season 4

Season 4 is the best season yet. Kennedy finds Hitler's skull in southern Argentina and the DNA evidence supports the now proven theory that Hitler, Eva, his dog and even his daughter all escaped the bunker.

Wow!!!

Comment

It is really hard to believe that this thread has continued for so long and the people who actually follow this show....

Gary B
                                ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X