'Inglorious Basterds' (sic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HouweTrouwe View Post
    Actually.. The main problem is that some people take such films... serious...
    Oooooouuuuuuh!!! That´s a BINGOOOOOOUUUU!!!!

Some scenes are good, the others not. Waltz is brilliant, yes.
    It´s a movie made for the typical left-wing "enthusiasts" if you ask me. Those guys who call their grandfathers and fathers "sons of b*****s" for being in the military. It´s a cruel movie because of Q.T.
    I liked it anyway. I enjoy the "Third Reich Style", so the design of the cinema made me really drool. But the way Tarantino looked at the Germans was... a little too mainstream.

Keep on rockin´ in the free world.

Kimb.

Comment

I just watched it with a bunch of anal reenactors this past weekend. I liked the uniforms, but how History is altered in the movie just made it a waste of time. All the kids at my high school saw it and it reinforced their beliefs that ALL German soldiers during Zweite Welt Kreig were Jew hating, Jew killing, Nazi loving evil men. In 400 years if this movie is still available to be watched, people may mistake this as the truth of what really happened. Kind of like what happens in the movie "Idiocracy" where they believe Charlie Chaplin was an evil dictator of the Third Reich because they saw "The Great Dictator".

Comment

Originally posted by THATGUY View Post
        I just watched it with a bunch of anal reenactors this past weekend. I liked the uniforms, but how History is altered in the movie just made it a waste of time. All the kids at my high school saw it and it reinforced their beliefs that ALL German soldiers during Zweite Welt Kreig were Jew hating, Jew killing, Nazi loving evil men. In 400 years if this movie is still available to be watched, people may mistake this as the truth of what really happened. Kind of like what happens in the movie "Idiocracy" where they believe Charlie Chaplin was an evil dictator of the Third Reich because they saw "The Great Dictator".

Good Lord ...

"..but how History is altered in the movie just made it a waste of time."

"In 400 years if this movie is still available to be watched, people may mistake this as the truth of what really happened.
        "

Why can't people get it through their Craniums that this was a spinoff spoof and a farce look at WW2 Fiction??

If this is what you think .... we are all in trouble mate ...

Comment

I thought the movie was okay. I just cant figure out why some people were expecting a serious movie from Q. T. ....

Comment

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
            Good Lord ...

"..but how History is altered in the movie just made it a waste of time."

"In 400 years if this movie is still available to be watched, people may mistake this as the truth of what really happened.
            "

Why can't people get it through their Craniums that this was a spinoff spoof and a farce look at WW2 Fiction??

If this is what you think .... we are all in trouble mate ...
            It's my personal look on it. And what you can't get through YOUR cranium is that some people do not realize it is a spinoff spoof and a farce look at WW2 fiction. They are dumb enough to believe what they watch (seriously, they are out there.) Movies like these, although maybe entertaining to some folks, are a complete waste of time and should not even be included in the genre of war films.

And another thing, how is my own personal point of view going to jack everything up? Tell me that, mate. Am I going to ruin WW2 spinoffs for you and the other Q.T. and R.R. buffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy Heiser View Post
              I thought the movie was okay. I just cant figure out why some people were expecting a serious movie from Q. T. ....
              I personally never heard of "QT" until this, and haven't seen anything previous from him that I'm aware of.
              I just cant figure out why some people see this as anything other than junk food for the mind.
              Thats your cup of tea, more power to ya. Don't expect everyone to view it the same as you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X