This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

5./Fallschirmjäger-Regiment 6, my grandfather's old unit.
    You will be able to check us out again in a few days at www.fjr6.de.vu

best regards,
    Volker

Comment

I belong to a unit in stationed in South Eastern Ontario here in Canada that does 2nd Panzer, http://soldaten.ca is our web site.

Comment

As Hero of the People, RKKA 13th Guards (GPW) ,and Warsaw Pact Force Group, CA, NVA ,CLSA in that order (Post war), within Za Oberonya .
        Wearing British uniform ,Chatham 12th Batt Kent HomeGuard (WWII) .
        Last edited by Viktor; 10-28-2004, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Reenacting Units

Kameraden:

I'm a member of I.R. 134 of the 44th Infanterie Division (Hoch und Deutschmeister). The unit is based out of Atlanta, Georgia with members all over the South East. We pride ourselves on maintaining a high level of authenticity and Kameradschaft. Our website is: http://www.geocities.com/134thhud/

The Global War on Terror now occupies much of the unit's leadership but we're still alive and fighting on all fronts!

Horrido!

Rick

(Buy my repro hats, uniforms and zeltbahns at http://www.hessenantique.com ) Thank's Jack!!!

Comment

my unit

I belong to the 1SS in AZ. Our site is 1ssarizona.com. We just did a three day public display here in AZ. It involved Living History societies from The Revolution through WW II.

Comment

Grüß Gott Gebirglers und Bergkameraden,

I am the unit Kommandeur of Hochgebirgskompanie Groth/H.Geb.Jäg.Btl.4 on the mid-Atlantic East Coast (VA, MD, PA, NC, NJ, and even FL!). We portray a High Alpine Mountain Troop Company....unfortunately in an area with no high mountains!!!! (I lived in Germany for 10 years and miss the Alps!!!)

We are dedicated to the preservation of history, the education of the public, and Kameradschaft of Gebirgsjägers (Mountain Troops).

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Groth

http://www.gebirgsjaeger.4mg.com

Mit einem kameradschaftlichen Horrido!

Hauptmann u. Heeresbergführer "Papa" Kiser
              Last edited by BergführerKiser; 11-16-2004, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I portray a ssgt from 325gir 82ab[43-45] and i'm attached to yanks lhg, i'm spreding my wings/wheels into 102 mech cav group[m24 chaffee]from feb 45,this is the arm part of normandy 44 rangers,both groups are based in england.

Dave.

Comment

What units are here

Hi

I dont actually belong to a particular group at the moment (I used to do 7th Virginia Cav - SOSKAN) but along with a group of friends we do most of the airfield open days here in East Anglia and have kit and vehicles for US MP's/Airborne/Airforce/Armoured/Infantry, which ever the organisers want or we choose.

I also do Lufwaffe pilot (German is my first love) and a couple of us have just got our Fallschirmjager kit together ready for next year. cool as hell!

Hope if i can free up more time from work, next year i can join one of the excellant FJR groups in the country.

one more big buy up at Stoneleigh in Jan and i'm set.

Lee

Comment

Dzień Dobry!
                    Hello!
                    We are 1 st Polish Independent Parachute Brigade Group
                    Welcome to our web site!
                    www.arnhem1944.civ.pl
                    Regards
                    Sosab
                    Jacek Dziedziela

Comment

Dave Stone here, representing 3. Kompanie, I.R. 226, 79. Inf Div. We are mostly Carolina boys with a few Virginians, and we represent a unit from Darmstadt. Just plain old, nothing special, normal Infantry. Members have a few vehicles that make the rare appearance, aside from our bicycles. One guy has a Kettenkrad now but I missed the reenactment he brought it to. We have a dismal website that is hard to find...

Dave

Comment

FJR3 based in Carson City and a member of the RPS out of California.

Gary

Originally posted by Jack Melvin
                        What units are represented in the forum. I'd like to ask that all reenactors on the forum please identify your unit, location and website if you have one.

I am in 8. und 18.Feld Divisionen (Lw). We are located in the southeastern US (MS, TN and AL mainly).

Our website can be found at: 8. und 18.Feld Divisionen (Lw)

Please introduce yourself and your unit to the forum. Please limit your posting to this information. If you'd like to discuss any unit represented in this thread, please start a new thread for that purpose.

Comment

Sergei @ Dover Castle (Field Hospital,Germany,1945)

Dear All,

Please follow the link to a picture of me as a Soviet doctor during a show this September at Dover Castle, England,UK.

Also is a picture of my brother as a Soviet Young Pioneer.

Best Wishes for the New Year!

Ash

http://www.ashtonlamont.co.uk/living...over%20ww2.htm
                          Attached Files

Comment

I do A Co 505th PIR and C Co 325th GIR. Working on A Co 128th Inf Reg, 32nd Inf Div. Also, thinking of getting into Russkie soon, and in the future, I'd like to do FJ.

Austin

Comment

Hi, we represent the 55th Inf Div of the Imperial Japanese Army stationed in Burma during 1943 and are the first and only Japanese group in the UK.

http://groups.msn.com/WW2J-R-A/homepage

Comment

Howdy,

After collecting original German field gear etc, my second interest is that I portray a Private rifleman with the 147th Guards Rifle regiment. Our site is www.sovietguards.com
                                I'm the dude with the DP28 squad gun. I aso do early Heer, Panzer crewman and DAK/Mediterranean FJ and Heer when the time is right ! DAK grenadier would be my second choice, if there was enough interest down here. Here's a few pics;

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X