This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Units are Here?

What units are represented in the forum. I'd like to ask that all reenactors on the forum please identify your unit, location and website if you have one.

I am in 8. und 18.Feld Divisionen (Lw). We are located in the southeastern US (MS, TN and AL mainly).

Our website can be found at: 8. und 18.Feld Divisionen (Lw)

Please introduce yourself and your unit to the forum. Please limit your posting to this information. If you'd like to discuss any unit represented in this thread, please start a new thread for that purpose.

My first person impression is my board name, Fritz Hoffmann. My unit is a WWI Imperial German unit, 8.Kompagnie, Infanterie - Regiment Nr. 459. We do a late war impression. Our membership is mostly from the MD, VA, NC area, although we have members in NY, CT, NJ, and TX.

Our website can be found at www.ir459.org - please visit and sign our guestbook.

Comment

My units are "Summer of '44 Living History Group" and "2nd Guards Rifle Division".

http://www.summerof44.org.uk/ (website due for overhaul)

http://www.2ndguardsredarmy.org/

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

unit

My unit is 2nd Panzer. Also do 1st SS in the TSG.
        Attached Files
        I love the beach.

Comment

this is Martin in Paris!!!
          Attached Files
          I love the beach.

Comment

from the central plains.........

I split my time between 6/FJR6 and 11th SS Nordland, both units of HRS.
            If only I could be half the man my dog thinks I am

Comment

Hello

I must have walked in the wrong door, but I`m a Pvt. in Forney`s Battalion USMC, an ACW skirmishing outfit.

Comment

I am a gref. in the 3rd Panzer Grenadier, 8th reg out of Mass.

www.3pgd.org

Paul Reck

Comment

Guten Tag Kamaraden,

I represent a Grenadier in the 916th Grenadier Regiment, 352 Infanterie Division which is part of the WWII Living History Association in the UK. Our website is www.916gr.co.uk, any comments on the site would be appreciated as we are in the process of improving it.

Dieter Kaufmann

Comment

Hi Dieter, welcome to the forum! I have looked at your website and I found it easy to use and very informative. Are you on any of the pics? As I must know you by sight from Beltring, Detling or Kirby Hall.
                    I would recommend any German unit to live up to the standards of these guys. Read the kit requirements page. This is why they look so good. Our Soviet unit, 2nd Guards Rifle, have worked with 916 and they are a credit to living history in the UK
                    Cheers, Ade.

Comment

2.Zug, 3. Kompanie
                      SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt 19
                      9. SS-Pz.Div. (H)

www.hohenstaufen.org

Schoene Gruessens aus Kalifornien!

Comment

Hi Ade,

Thanks for the kind words, it is always good to get positive feedback from fellow re-enactors. Hopefully our two units will work together more in the future, especially as you seem to be getting afew of our defectors at the moment !!

On our website photo's page, if you choose the 2003 selection, i am second from the left in the 'Swynnerton' photo, taken at one our private battles.

Thanks again,

Dieter

Comment

Larry Mihlon

Director, Luftwaffe Aircrew Reenactors Association (LARA)

www.luftwaffereenactors.org

Comment

Welcome aboard Larry et al., glad to have all of you here.

Comment

Hi Larry, may I welcome you to the forum too I enjoyed reading about your friend who was a fighter pilot. Yours is an interesting approach to doing something a little different from the standard Inf/ Para impression. I am not aware of any Luftwaffe aircrew re-enactors here in the UK, but we do have a group we portray RAF. A friend of mine belongs to a group but he is not yet on line. I will see if he has any pics he can share.
                              Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X