• Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd ss panzer division Das Reich
    uk based

Comment

Fusilier Battalion 16, 16 Luftwaffe Field Division

Hello,
      Myself and a few friends do Fusilier Battalion 16, 16 Luftwaffe Field Division. We are located in VA and NC.

Jimmy

Comment

Hello to all brothers in arms! Greetings from Far East.

My unit is "Niederlande Kampfgruppe" 23.Waffen-Pzgr-Division der SS-Frw.Legion Nederland (Indonesian Dutch volunteers).

Comment

709th.org is the website to see lots of equipment here in the midwest

Dieter

Comment

Schutze Samuel Hagemann
            Gren.Rgt.984
            275.Inf.Div

(Texas)

Comment

GFP unit forming

We are forming a new reenactment unit aimed at authentically portraying a unit of the Geheime Feldpolizei during the period 1943-1945. While we will be performing GFP type duties when and where possible, it is important for potential unit members to know that the unit will also be taking part in tactical combat operations. In December 1944, personnel assigned to GFP unit were declared "fighting troops" due to the fact that as the situation at the front continued to diminish, GFP units were committed to frontline combat operations.

If you think you might be interested in joining us, check out our website: geheimefeldpolizei.org and see what we are all about. Our current personnel are located in the mid Atlantic and midwestern regions of the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by bratwurstdimsum View Post
                Here here, nice to have someone saying it. I went to beltring in 2003 and most of the units were waffen ss or generaderme!!!! (spelling sorry)

Why oh why do people like playing police other than being able to say "PAPERS BITTE!!!" I really do not know. I probably play the most marginalised and minority German group ever, a turkistan volunteer attached to the 452nd at Omaha.
                Very true, I'd like to reenact WH 9th Panzer someday.

Comment

Hi !

Im an unterfeldwebel with 9/iii/Fjr6 based in Ireland, if you follow the link below there is some pics on what we are about!

Comment

Originally posted by landsknechte View Post
                    Finally made it out to my first event as a landser, as part of IR421 in central California. We're a second impression unit made up of guys that normally do the U.S. 3rd Infantry Division.
                    A couple of years later, an update... The 421 ended up merging with an established unit in the area, the 352nd Infanterie Division. Weekend after next, I'll be out as my first event as the unit leader. (Wish me luck.)

Received my promotion to Feldwebel from a veteran, a former 10th SS
                    Untersturmführer, that was in attendance at the last event. How many reenactors can say that?

Comment

Will you be heading the 352 at the March armor event?

Comment

Originally posted by leibermuster View Post
                        Will you be heading the 352 at the March armor event?
                        If they don't run me outta town after the first event.

Comment

I will have to pay a call on you. I am unit leader for the Red Army group in WA and OR. We will be down to support our comrades in the Southern Front.

Comment

FHM Sweden

Hello @ all!

Iam a Oberscharführer SS Regiment "Deutschland" by my Group in Sweden.
                            And by Displays/Living History iam a GFP (Secret Field Police) Feldpolizeisekretär.

Greetings from Germany
                            Andy
                            Last edited by Axisloyal; 01-12-2011, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Hi

I'm with Army Group 1994 http://www.armygroup1944.com/index.asp

we are based in and around Spokane Washington.my unit is the 352 Infanterie Division

http://www.352id.com/home.asp

I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys

Comment

I lived in Post Falls for four years. Off post st.

Originally posted by AidBach View Post
                                Hi

I'm with Army Group 1994 http://www.armygroup1944.com/index.asp

we are based in and around Spokane Washington.my unit is the 352 Infanterie Division

http://www.352id.com/home.asp

I'm looking forward to chatting with you guys

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X